Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Patronage for Rising Stars Messages in this topic - RSS

Andrea Serafini
Andrea Serafini

12/16/2013
I just had my first free evening, and i would like to use it for a dinner at Dante's.

• Unfortunately, most of my acquaintances are Persons of Some Importance, hence they need their Making Waves.

Is there some Wounded and Suspected rising star which would like to flatter the Prothean Neologist in exchange for succulent hell-steaks?

--
    Mizr Edlaine Saphburgh, the Prothean Neologist
    Per aspera, sic itur ad astra
    (i.e. I'd really love to patron new and seasoned Londoneers, or help them in any other way possible.
  • 0 link
    Belia
    Belia

12/16/2013
    I have made a lot of Waves lately and since I am not a POSI, I will happily trade them for a fancy dinner at Dante's.

--
    Please, feel free to drop me a Calling Card! All kinds of social actions (except Affluent Photographers and Cats) are much appreciated.
    0 link
    Andrea Serafini
    Andrea Serafini

12/16/2013
    Be it so smile

I just sent you a calling card (so that it is proper to invite you at dinner), milady.

--
    Mizr Edlaine Saphburgh, the Prothean Neologist
    Per aspera, sic itur ad astra
    (i.e. I'd really love to patron new and seasoned Londoneers, or help them in any other way possible.
    0 link
    Urthdigger
    Urthdigger

12/16/2013
    I would also like to treat people to dinner, if anyone would like to give me their making waves for gifts.

--
    Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
    0 link
    Playersideblog
    Playersideblog

12/18/2013
    I am also looking for rising stars to give some benefit to. The fact that this makes more of a splash for me is of no consequence.

--
    My profile

I am now a Correspondent, and no longer able to accept invitations as an Author. (Or so I believe.)
    0 link
    MrUnderhill89
    MrUnderhill89

12/18/2013
    Count me in as a potential sponsor, as well. Always good to keep in touch with one's beginnings.

--
    MrUnderhill89 - The Master Under the Hill
    MrUnderhill77 - Doomed Northwards
    I'll be happy to accept most social invites, but please no Affluent Photographer requests.
    0 link
    Locrian
    Locrian

12/20/2013
    Another potential sponsor here, eager to lavish extravagant gifts on rising stars.

--
    Locrian, the Genial Promethean
    Dorian, the Implacable Hedonist
    Aeolian, the Gentle Cypher
    Lydian, the Boisterous Brawler
    0 link
    Little The
    Little The

12/20/2013
    Perhaps this could also be used as a request form for the new tutorage system? Although I don't know the details of that.

--
    A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
    0 link
    Locrian
    Locrian

12/20/2013
    That does not appear to be implemented yet. I hope it is soon; I quite fancy the idea of giving watchfulness lessons.

--
    Locrian, the Genial Promethean
    Dorian, the Implacable Hedonist
    Aeolian, the Gentle Cypher
    Lydian, the Boisterous Brawler
    0 link