Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

A Request for guests! Messages in this topic - RSS

Jacob Elliott
Jacob Elliott

12/3/2013
Please, I need to make some waves. Send me as many invites as you wish to chess, dinner parties, or other things!
  • 0 link
    streetfelineblue
    streetfelineblue

12/3/2013
    Jacob Elliott wrote:
    Please, I need to make some waves. Send me as many invites as you wish to chess, dinner parties, or other things!

I'll send you a couple later - I added you, but the system doen't seem to recognize your username yet (sometime it takes a little time for added contacts to appear in the drop-down invite lists). One useful thing would be for you to write you exact contact name in your signature; I first tried to add "Jacob Elliott" and it didn't find you, I had to write "Jacob Kiner Elliott" that is not immediately evident ^^

--
    Twitter: @streetfelineblu
    Blue's LiveJournal
    Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
    Blue's Night Circus diary
    Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
    0 link
    Playersideblog
    Playersideblog

12/3/2013
    In the same boat; I shall have to add more acquaintances! (And to any who wish to make my acquaintance and invite me to coffee and/or dinner, please do!)

--
    My profile

I am now a Correspondent, and no longer able to accept invitations as an Author. (Or so I believe.)
    0 link