Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Friendly skeleton looking for friendly people. Messages in this topic - RSS

Graham Newland
Graham Newland

10/23/2013
Having no skin, muscles or organs can make it remarkably difficult to walk, leave alone meet people. To be frank I still wonder how it is I still manage to speak and move at all but I suppose such are the wonders of the age we live in.

I have only recently come to Fallen London as the incident that took my skin also happened to take my life. I was quite the social creature once but now find myself unable to make one person look at me proper. You would think, considering as I write this a rat in my attic seems to be arguing with another on the value of the word defenestrate, that people here would be used to company such as mine but apparently not.

Thus I am driven to write this bulletin. All are welcome provided they welcome me.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/BestFriendSkull
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

10/23/2013
Well I will make sure To pay you a visit one day or the other, old chum. I can foresee you will find London's climate as appropriate to your carnation as it can be.

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link