Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

The Neath's Mysteries Messages in this topic - RSS

Cheeseyx
Cheeseyx

4/12/2012
Who would be willing to explore the mysteries of the neath with me? I have all four lines unlocked, so if you have a preference we could go that route. Otherwise, I'd be inclined to go down the path of the Eyes of Icarus

--
@Cheeseyx
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

4/12/2012
Feel free to send me an invitation to the play for Eyes of Icarus smile

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
Cheeseyx
Cheeseyx

4/12/2012
Okay, I sent the invite.

--
@Cheeseyx
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

4/12/2012
Like hell I know what's going on here, but I'm always open to experimentation ^^

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
Little The
Little The

4/13/2012
Uh, sure, why not? Mysteries are always fun.

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
0 link
Sarsmos
Sarsmos

4/13/2012
I guess I'm interested? I'm not really sure what this is...

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Insanity

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Silas Kylwood

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rozmar Nesmertal
0 link
Cheeseyx
Cheeseyx

4/13/2012
I only had one of these cards, sorry! It was entitled "The Neath's Mysteries" and had options for each of the mystery lines (Falling Cities, Fingerwork, Eyes of Icarus, and Approaching the Gates of the Garden)

--
@Cheeseyx
0 link
Early
Early

4/13/2012
Cheeseyx wrote:
I only had one of these cards, sorry! It was entitled "The Neath's Mysteries" and had options for each of the mystery lines (Falling Cities, Fingerwork, Eyes of Icarus, and Approaching the Gates of the Garden)

Ooh. Was it unlocked by something in particular?

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Early
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

4/13/2012
Just an FYI, my main reasoning for the request was to fill up the wiki page from the other end. Hopefully other folks who get it can check out the other mysteries smile

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
streetfelineblue
streetfelineblue

4/13/2012
OK, I'll avoid the Eyes of Icarus and peruse different storylines if I'll have the chance, and report the outcomes here.

--
Twitter: @streetfelineblu
Blue's LiveJournal
Blue's Echo Bazaar profile
Blue's Night Circus diary
Link to Ocelot's Enigma Ambition hint page; PM for clarification. No direct solutions provided.
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

4/13/2012
The information necessary, by the way, is the message you get when you send it out (On the page right after), the text in your message box when it lies unaccepted (Both for the sender and sendee) and the text in your message tab when accepted (both for sender and sendee)

--

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
Aspeon
Aspeon

4/20/2012
If this is going to turn into a general offers thread, I'd accept requests for Eyes of Icarus or Falling Cities.

--
A raccooning will not be postponed indefinitely.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Aspeon
0 link
travellersside
travellersside

4/20/2012
On the note of Falling Cities, has anyone had any kind of story from that card? There's a decent reward for a PoSI, and I understand that those who haven't started it can become one of Mr. Pages' Reliables, but unlike Icarus, Fingerwork and the Garden, I haven't seen any kind of story come of this yet. My Falling Cities keeps rising from various things, but I've not yet found anything to spend it on.
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

4/20/2012
I'll chip in for the general participation as well, although I've only had the one card so far. And make an attempt to post options, follow-up text, and rewards.

~MF

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link