Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

The Awful Temptations of Money Messages in this topic - RSS

Andrew Zelinske
Andrew Zelinske

4/6/2012
At present, I only have 1 person appearing on my list of those I can use this card with. I'd like to change that if I can. So seek me out on the book of faces at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000792512032

a hint as to what qualifications a person needs to have to appear on someone's list would be nice as well

since post, one other person I'm currently friends with met the requirements necessary for this card to let me pick them as the person I do business with, but any excuse to add peeps is a good one smile
edited by Andrew Zelinske on 4/6/2012
0 link
Drake Albrecht
Drake Albrecht

4/9/2012
I am in a similar state, but I've avoided appearing in both Slowcake's Exceptionals and The Book of Faces. I send messages by songbird, though. If anyone communicates in short tweets and seeks an honest business partner, I'm willing to give anyone at least one fair chance.

-c.
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

4/9/2012
I am quite willing to enter into this venture! I can be found via the books that tweet or the book of faces, my contact information is on my card.

Edit: Delicious friends! Do know that I am returning your generosity as fast as the opportunities present themselves! Alas, this is SLOW.

~MF
A Lady gathering business partners
edited by MaurnaFrost on 4/13/2012
edited by MaurnaFrost on 4/20/2012

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link
Twoflower
Twoflower

4/11/2012
I would also like to engage in business dealings! I've got a great opportunity. I can be reached by songbird. When they ask who, tell them this (they'll know what it means) https://twitter.com/#!/twoflower5
0 link
Lily Fox
Lily Fox

4/11/2012
I too am looking for individuals with whom to engage in trade. Send a bluebird labelled 'LilyLayer4' to the Bazaar and I shall be in touch at the earliest oppertunity.

--
@LilyLayer4
Fallen London character: Lilith B.
Author of Maelstrom - Play - Discuss
Author of City of Phire - Play - Discuss
0 link
colinsapherson
colinsapherson

4/12/2012
I, @colinsapherson, am willing to trade also.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Colin%20Sapherson%2c%20Lord%20President%20of%20the%20Council
Available for Knife & Candle Moon League matches, Tournaments of lilies and other social actions (including boxed cats and photographers).
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Strangewheys~Wandering
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/RUSKIN~WARE
0 link
MrChris
MrChris

4/13/2012
You can always call on me (see sig).

--
@CdotPdotM
My Profile
0 link
Cheeseyx
Cheeseyx

4/15/2012
I too have received an Awful Temptation. Who would like to assist me on a venture into the art of profit?

--
@Cheeseyx
0 link
sohum
sohum

4/19/2012
Ooh, yes, Temptations. @SohumB , let us endeavour this particular venture.
0 link
zanedesantis
zanedesantis

5/4/2012
I say, might one of you goodly gentlemen assist me in the acquisition of some rare coins? Honest pay for honest work. Inquire via the signature below.

--
Will I fail in a way that is both viscerally painful to view and dramatically pleasing to watch? Well, that is the popular consensus. But I don't subscribe to the popular consensus, now, do I?

@zanedesantis
0 link
Dorian Nijdam
Dorian Nijdam

5/10/2012
Another voice in the din, drowning the cries for more and more. Hide it away, take it to a quiet place, a secret place, to hear but one of a thousand say:

"Coins! Coins! Happiness and closure and satisfaction and coins! Joy and coin!"
https://www.facebook.com/dorian.nijdam
0 link
Aryenke
Aryenke

5/24/2012
The Awful Temptations of Money:

Did this card change, or am I just not seeing the options anymore.

I used to have an option to deal honestly OR to cheat - these options involved other Fallen Londoners.

Now those options are gone on the card? All I get is one option - and it doesn't involve a social action.

I hope it is something specific, because I LIKED the option to deal with others!

--
@Aryenke
She looks boring, but she has a secret!

Current Chair of the Confident Rogues and Counterfeit Scholars Club (open admission season)

Want to spar, play chess, loiter, share a meal, count days, collect change? I'm available. (PM me about others)
0 link
hwango
hwango

5/24/2012
Aryenke wrote:
Did this card change, or am I just not seeing the options anymore.

I got the option-free version a few times as well, and have yet to see the original again since.

--
Mantelpiece || Art Gallery of Doom
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

5/25/2012
Recently I've only received the option to get the coin (as in May 24) I'm wondering if this is an effect of having such a high amount?

~MF

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link
Nigel Evans
Nigel Evans

5/25/2012
Hey there.

That card was causing technical difficulties out of proportion to its usefulness, so we changed it. We'll sort it out at some point, but it's not a high priority and the technical department's busy - so I'm not sure when.
+1 link
Aryenke
Aryenke

5/25/2012
Nigel Evans wrote:
Hey there.

That card was causing technical difficulties out of proportion to its usefulness, so we changed it. We'll sort it out at some point, but it's not a high priority and the technical department's busy - so I'm not sure when.

Thanks for letting us know! I did love the card because I kept getting social actions from people I'd never gotten them from before. So I hope it gets sorted out in favour of keeping the card the way it was, it was fun. Still, I'm not unhappy to see the current version when it pops up smile

--
@Aryenke
She looks boring, but she has a secret!

Current Chair of the Confident Rogues and Counterfeit Scholars Club (open admission season)

Want to spar, play chess, loiter, share a meal, count days, collect change? I'm available. (PM me about others)
0 link