Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Thank you for accepting my Invitations Messages in this topic - RSS

Blessed
Blessed

9/25/2013
As a new Player myself barely 5 days ago, I had a couple people sent me invitations to dinner. I did not realize then there were benefits to accepting. I accepted more out of a desire to explore my options. As the game went on, my character got wounded, presently plagued by nightmares, and had a brush with scandal.

And really I owe to some people here who nicely accepted my invitations to help me out, to hear my nightmares, let me win a game of chess (yes I won exactly once so far), etc. So I wanted to thank the people who have responded to my calls for assistance.

A Game of Chess:
Lady Eris
Maelwys
wrecker

Private Suppers:
Glorion

Sharing Nightmares:
strycekFrenk

Innocent Loitering:
Maelwys

Thank you!

--
Fallen London: Address
All social interactions are welcome (at least once ...)
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

9/25/2013
Pleased to hear that you are enjoying the social actions.

But no sparring bouts yet? Oh well invitation sent.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/lady%20ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Blessed
Blessed

9/25/2013
@Lady Ciel I have not noticed I can customize the invitation message. Hmm, how do I do that? And yes I am brave. Maybe more foolish, but certainly brave. Charge!! smile

--
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

9/25/2013
When you choose any "invite a friend" option there is a grey box just below the names which says "send a message with the invitation". Just write whatever you want to say there and it will be sent with your invitation.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/lady%20ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
Lady Eris
Lady Eris

10/4/2013
You're very welcome! I'm happy to exchange more invites - I do seem to have a problem with nightmares, though, so may not always be able to help with those...

--
Lady Eris Psmith, Society darling, devoted wife. Dangerous when crossed. Accepts most social invitations. Distributor of Parabolan Kittens. Welcomes new acquaintances, especially those who write 'in character'.

William Templeton, Viscount Manningham, newcomer, gentleman, all-round good egg - accepting absolutely all invitations.
0 link
babelfishwars
babelfishwars
Administrator

10/5/2013
I've reached a level where menaces are pretty easy to control, so I'll accept anything. :-) Moomin

--
Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
0 link
Blessed
Blessed

10/6/2013
Thank you Lady Eris smile Perhaps I can share your fears sometime, at least return a favor or two.

Hello Babelfish. So your FL name is Moomin is it? I will add him, thank you. My 1st character is now doing alright. After having overcome my initial worry for nightmares, I am now playing more prudently, more cautiously. By now though my character has leveled up enough that failure in challenges can result in increase in menaces. Not cool, but so far I have managed to keep them in check, opportunity cards have been fairly cooperative.

--
0 link
Asclepius Unbound
Asclepius Unbound

10/7/2013
I'm happy to accept any invitations, and high-level enough to mostly not have to worry about Menaces (tempting Fate with a vengeance there!), so invite away.

--
Alas, Asclepius Unbound is now forever beyond the reach of invitations. A successful Seeker.
0 link