Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

A Scholar at Zee! Messages in this topic - RSS

doctoroctagon
doctoroctagon

7/18/2013
Dear Sir or Madam! (or otherwise as the case may be)
I presently find myself at Zee in possession of copious Prelapsarian, Theosophistical and Cryptopaleontologic notes of vast zcholarly interest, and would be enchanted to exchange such via bat post with any others so inclined.
Yours most truly & c,
Dr Octagon

--
SN name: Dr Octagon
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

7/18/2013
Just so you know, it was nerfed/bugged from giving 15+15 notes to giving 1+15 notes of all kinds.

--
Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
0 link
doctoroctagon
doctoroctagon

7/20/2013
Thank you good sir! One almost wonders whether it is worth the use of 10 Bats to achieve. Not to mention the resulting guano.

By the way I originally launched in search of new breeding stock for the Bishop of Southwark, and was led to believe some interesting marine specimens might be acquired via Zubmarine. But I have to say I've seen no promising possibilities so far. Any tips on how to go about discovering one?

--
SN name: Dr Octagon
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

7/20/2013
Get your troubled waters high.

--
Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
0 link