Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Those d--mned coins... Messages in this topic - RSS

Incognito Unknown
Incognito Unknown

7/2/2013
Hello, dear Fallen Londoners. I have recently found a little inconvenience stopping my advance through the most amazing stories in the bazaar.

You see, I wanna be able to play on the Marvelous, but First City Coins are so rare... And I need seventy seven of them! I'll never get enough at this rate!

I have heard that they can be given, though. Is some charitative soul willing to give them... Well, willingly to me?

--
In the middle of this maze of confusion and uncertainty, will I ever find what I'm looking for?

Does it matter?

el_mago_oskuro in Fallen London and Twitter.
0 link
Little The
Little The

7/2/2013
Ah...sorry. I would, but I'm in Polythreme right now. Maybe in a few days.

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
0 link
Joy Phillip
Joy Phillip

7/2/2013
I can send you a pack of 30 right now. Perhaps someone else will send you some too.

--
Profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Joy~Phillip
0 link
Tyler
Tyler

7/2/2013
I would be happy to send you a batch if you still need more. I believe there is a thread specifically for this purpose as well.

--
Very interested in boxing cats!
@sunshinecult
was john smith on fallen london now Sweeny Todd
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/jonathan~smithsonian
0 link
Playersideblog
Playersideblog

7/2/2013
Is there any other use for them? I've got a spare batch.

--
My profile

I am now a Correspondent, and no longer able to accept invitations as an Author. (Or so I believe.)
0 link
Joy Phillip
Joy Phillip

7/2/2013
Playersideblog wrote:
Is there any other use for them? I've got a spare batch.

Selling them only. I never found another use.

• --
    Profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Joy~Phillip
  • 0 link
    Evariste S. Crumbledon
    Evariste S. Crumbledon

7/2/2013
    I'm selling some for cats... Well, let's say, trading some for parcels...

--
    Evariste S. Crumbledon
    0 link
    Karis Fra Mauro
    Karis Fra Mauro

7/2/2013
    Huh, I wondered what the deal was with them... I'd just been giving them away at random frankly. I"ll keep you in mind when I grab some more, squeaky wheel gets the grease and all that! Love your avatar by the way. If anyone is feeling generous my wounds are getting a little out of hand, ahem wink
    0 link
    Esoteric
    Esoteric

7/12/2013
    I didn't want to create a new topic, but would anyone be willing to give them to me as well? I've been stuck on this particular step for a while and I still need 26 coins! That damned monkey...

• --
    Esoteric on Fallen London
  • 0 link
    Playersideblog
    Playersideblog

7/13/2013
    Esoteric wrote:
    I didn't want to create a new topic, but would anyone be willing to give them to me as well? I've been stuck on this particular step for a while and I still need 26 coins! That damned monkey..

I can do that!

EDIT: Curses, apparently I can't! I've added you, but it won't let me pick you on the list.
    edited by Playersideblog on 7/13/2013

• edited by Playersideblog on 7/13/2013

--
    My profile

I am now a Correspondent, and no longer able to accept invitations as an Author. (Or so I believe.)
  • 0 link
    Esoteric
    Esoteric

7/13/2013
    That's odd. In any case, I've added you to my contacts list as well? Maybe that will change something?

--
    Esoteric on Fallen London
    0 link
    Hex
    Hex

7/13/2013
    Esoteric wrote:
    I didn't want to create a new topic, but would anyone be willing to give them to me as well? I've been stuck on this particular step for a while and I still need 26 coins! That damned monkey...

• Well that's strange....I was going to send you some too, but for some reason you're not showing up on my friends list either

• --
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Georgie_0
  • 0 link
    Aximillio
    Aximillio

7/13/2013
    Esoteric, try change your Storynexus name - it could be bugged, I guess... There were some issues with that before, at least.

--
    Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
    0 link
    Little The
    Little The

7/13/2013
    I'm back in London, if anyone still needs coins.

--
    A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
    0 link
    serguma
    serguma

7/14/2013
    I would appreciate them very much, I've been trying to get them but I keep failing...

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/serguma
    0 link