Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Honey-Mazed Messages in this topic - RSS

Early
Early

3/12/2012
This adjective has popped up a few times in-game, generally describing madmen. But I don't believe I've ever seen it defined. I was under the impression, based on several in-game descriptions, that a person in a honey-dream physically vanished from wherever they were in the Neath and eventually re-appeared once the dream's over. Anyone know what exactly it's intended to mean?

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Early
0 link
amaresu
amaresu

3/12/2012
I've always thought it was someone who has taken so much honey they can no longer tell if they're in a dream or not.

--
Please no cats or Trailing Affluent Photographers; everything else is fair game.

amaresu | Pearl | ama_shine
0 link
artsieaspie
artsieaspie

3/12/2012
Or perhaps they've disappeared from wherever they were and reappeared in some other part of the Neath where you found them... and they *are* in a dream, albeit a bad one.
0 link
Alexis Kennedy
Alexis Kennedy

3/12/2012
Over-enthusiastic honey-eaters occasionally fall prey to violent insanity. Temper your appetites, delicious friends.
+1 link
travellersside
travellersside

3/12/2012
I was under the impression that they vanished, but that sometimes their bodies came back before their minds did.
+1 link
Aspeon
Aspeon

3/12/2012
travellersside wrote:
I was under the impression that they vanished, but that sometimes their bodies came back before their minds did.

Some text in Ambition: Nemesis says pretty much that, and is the clearest description I've seen: [She's honey-mazed. Like the others, her body has returned from a honey-dream before her mind. She dances down the pavement, chuckling to herself. You grab her just before she moves into the path of a hurtling phaeton. Her eyes are blank, but she smiles and laughs.]

--
A raccooning will not be postponed indefinitely.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Aspeon
0 link
travellersside
travellersside

3/12/2012
I'm on Nemesis, so that's probably exactly where I got the idea from. Thanks. I was trying to remember where I'd seen it.
0 link