Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Who else is pursuing the Vake? Messages in this topic - RSS

Tricket
Tricket

2/20/2012
I'm wondering who else chose the Bag a Legend! ambition, and if anyone has insights into the nature of the Vake, the Sisterhood, or otherwise.

--
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Tricket
@Tricket3 on Twitter
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

2/21/2012
How does one go about pursuing the Vake? I have seen just passing mention and wonder if I have accidentally passed it by... *frowns*

~MF
A Lady in pursuit of story!

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link
Patrick Reding
Patrick Reding

2/21/2012
Maurna Frost wrote:
How does one go about pursuing the Vake? I have seen just passing mention and wonder if I have accidentally passed it by... *frowns*

The Vake is the subject of the Bag a Legend ambition. If you're already pursuing another amibition, you can't hunt the Vake without spending Fate to give it up.

--
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Yana
0 link
Branden Linton
Branden Linton

2/21/2012
This guy!

--
Brom Girvan: a man of shadows and secrets. http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Brom~Girvan
0 link
Maurna Frost
Maurna Frost

2/21/2012
Patrick Reding wrote:
Maurna Frost wrote:

The Vake is the subject of the Bag a Legend ambition. If you're already pursuing another amibition, you can't hunt the Vake without spending Fate to give it up.

Ah ha! Indeed I am currently in pursuit of my Nemesis! The Vake will just have to wait until my thirst for revenge is sated!

~MF
A Lady dreaming in red

--
~MF

I greatly enjoy meeting delicious new friends and participating in deliciously exciting new adventures! Please feel free to drop a card to meet for dinner, exchange favors, give an interview, or any other activity that comes to mind. I DO particpate in exchanges requiring Fate, BUT you must contact me first; twitter, facebook, or here on the forums via PM.

Note: I am currently exchanging parcels with a large number of dear friends and my parcel opportunities are rare. I am always willing to exchange but your rate of return may be rather slow. To find others to exchange with I recommend the Starveling list.
0 link
REALJimBob
REALJimBob

2/21/2012
I have pursued it as far as I can it seems... until more is revealed to me I am stuck...

--
@REALJimBob, a terrifying, lethal, inescapable and sagacious gentleman.
0 link
artsieaspie
artsieaspie

2/22/2012
I am pursuing that singular creature.

I have the strangest impression that the creatures is some sort of Neathian Batman, but I know this is but the imaginings of a demented child. But there are various opportunities within the story to 'become' the Vake temporarily, by drinking absinthe or whatnot, and they appear to involve being a caped figure that roams about at night. So that's where my wild imaginings took me.

I'm now stuck grinding my dangerous up to 77 before I can go any further.
0 link
Freemage
Freemage

2/22/2012
I've currently capped out the Vake storyline. I must wait until the waterways I require open up. For virtually everything, it seems I must head... North.

BTW, if you're interested in the role of the Vake, you'll also want to pursue a position in the Foreign Office, even though it's not part of the official Bag A Legend storyline. Some of the folks there seem to have a certain... interest in the beast.
0 link
Martin Hopfield
Martin Hopfield

2/24/2012
The Vake seems to prefer to hunt at night. What does it do during the day? Does it hide away? Does it walk among us? Perhaps it runs a little ironmongers selling weapons to Vake hunters, or props up the bar at the Medusa's Head looking for its next victims.
0 link
Patrick Reding
Patrick Reding

2/25/2012
Martin Hopfield wrote:
The Vake seems to prefer to hunt at night. What does it do during the day? Does it hide away? Does it walk among us? Perhaps it runs a little ironmongers selling weapons to Vake hunters, or props up the bar at the Medusa's Head looking for its next victims.

How does the Vake even know when it's night down here?

--
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Yana
0 link