Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Whitsun is coming soon! Here's a planner sheet! Messages in this topic - RSS

Skinnyman
Skinnyman

16 days ago
Realized the event will start on Monday so here's a sheet you can use to plan your pennies.
You can make a copy to play with it and I will try to update the new egg results as soon as possible. Feedback is always appreciated!

In the meantime, I wish you all a nice weekend. smile

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
+8 link
Anthony
Anthony

15 days ago
Cool! Thank you!
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

14 days ago
Small update: I corrected the end and start date.

When ever making another copy of the sheet for updates, you can copy+paste your column B to the new one.
edited by Skinnyman on 5/8/2022

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
0 link
Deathjack999
Deathjack999

13 days ago
Anyone know what the GMT time for Whitsun to begin is?

--
Send me anything social, My FL account has the same username as this one.

Ambition Status: Completed Bag A Legend.
0 link
Snort
Snort

13 days ago
Deathjack999 wrote:
Anyone know what the GMT time for Whitsun to begin is?

An hour ago (he said, unhelpfully).

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Snort
No plant battles, loitering, coffee at Caligula's, or Affluent Photographer, please.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

13 days ago
Hmmmm, I'll try and make a an update to the sheet and leave only two columns for the player to edit. The rest should be pulled out of another sheet so the copied ones will receive the updates without needing to copy it every time.

--
0 link
fishandchips
fishandchips

13 days ago
I hope to be able to exchange eggs. Since I won't be using ha'pennies, it will be scarlet and pelagic eggs that get traded.

--
Add me, delicious ones

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Fishandchips
0 link
PSGarak
PSGarak

12 days ago
Isn't exchanging eggs with other players one of the things that cost ha'pennies?

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/PSGarak
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

12 days ago
PSGarak wrote:
Isn't exchanging eggs with other players one of the things that cost ha'pennies?
It is smile

On another note, I added the items to the sheet and corrected (again) the end date!

--
0 link