Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

January Exceptional Story: Adornment Messages in this topic - RSS

elderfleur
elderfleur

1/18/2022
Toran wrote:
It was the part in the dream. I got kicked out before I saw everything in there.
Me too. I saw the variables change and specifically said to myself, "I'm going to waste actions perpetuating the dream so I can look around", then mistook it for going up instead of down (or was it down instead of up?) and immediately ended the dream.

--
—Elderfleur
+1 link
theonie
theonie

1/18/2022
elderfleur wrote:
Toran wrote:
It was the part in the dream. I got kicked out before I saw everything in there.
Me too. I saw the variables change and specifically said to myself, "I'm going to waste actions perpetuating the dream so I can look around", then mistook it for going up instead of down (or was it down instead of up?) and immediately ended the dream.
Oh yes, I think I did that too, pretty sure I missed on at least one dream segment.

--
theonie, an inescapable, midnight, terrifying, and irresistible lady. All social actions except Affluent Photographer welcome.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

1/19/2022
elderfleur wrote:
Toran wrote:
Let's hope I won't forget this!
It's similar to an action in Discernment which can be easily confused with the Go Back button.

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link