Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

PoSI desiring MW theft Messages in this topic - RSS

Vincent Asmund
Vincent Asmund
Posts: 318

12 days ago
Hello!
I am currently at Notability 4 and require one more point of Notability to finally become a Correspondent. To achieve this, I need 13 levels of Making Waves.
Are there any non-PoSI willing to part with their Making Waves, in exchange for Wound and Suspicion reduction?

Please drop your name here if so! Many thanks in advance.

--

Vincent Åsmund
, an Author searching to return to his former glory.

Konstantin Sorokin, a newcomer to the Neath with revolutionary tendencies.
0 link
Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi
Posts: 635

11 days ago
You don't seem to have any takers, and sorry, I can't help. But the new letter-writing does boost MW very nicely, so maybe find someone willing to exchange letters and increase stats as well? It's the writing that produces the MW gain, so theoretically, you could even write them "on spec".

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
0 link
phryne
phryne
Posts: 1489

11 days ago
Vincent Asmund wrote:
I am currently at Notability 4 and require one more point of Notability to finally become a Correspondent. To achieve this, I need 13 levels of Making Waves.

Have you tried the item cross-conversion carousel? That would seem the simplest way to get what you need. smile

--
my accounts, with all 4 Ambitions completed: Bag a LegendLight FingersHeart's DesireNemesisBag a Legend, again
Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writerDestiny Guide
0 link
Vincent Asmund
Vincent Asmund
Posts: 318

10 days ago
Jermaine Vendredi wrote:
You don't seem to have any takers, and sorry, I can't help. But the new letter-writing does boost MW very nicely, so maybe find someone willing to exchange letters and increase stats as well? It's the writing that produces the MW gain, so theoretically, you could even write them &quoton spec&quot.


I haven't! I usually write letters the plain simple way since I mostly view them as roleplay. I'll try out the new letter-writing when I can! Thanks for the suggestion.

phryne wrote:
Have you tried the item cross-conversion carousel? That would seem the simplest way to get what you need.


I have, but thank you! It was taking a while, an outing at Dante's seemed like a nice way to speed things up. In any case, I've reached Notability 5 and am currently waiting for the Message after force-drawing it and failing the Watchful check :P
edited by Vincent Asmund on 9/6/2021

--

Vincent Åsmund
, an Author searching to return to his former glory.

Konstantin Sorokin, a newcomer to the Neath with revolutionary tendencies.
0 link
Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi
Posts: 635

10 days ago
The other thing that I used a lot when I was shooting for 15 Notability was "Dinner in your Room" -- costs, of course.

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
0 link
Vincent Asmund
Vincent Asmund
Posts: 318

10 days ago
Jermaine Vendredi wrote:
The other thing that I used a lot when I was shooting for 15 Notability was "Dinner in your Room" -- costs, of course.

Thanks! I'll keep it in mind for any future Notability grinding.

--

Vincent Åsmund
, an Author searching to return to his former glory.

Konstantin Sorokin, a newcomer to the Neath with revolutionary tendencies.
0 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software