Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

New Extension: FL 1-click Wiki Messages in this topic - RSS

Alasterin
Alasterin

23 days ago
As per the wishes expressed during the recent poll on Reddit, I present you a simple extension that adds a button to open a Fallen London Wiki page corresponding to the current storylet:

Grab it here:

Enjoy!

P.S. If you like this extension and want to show your appreciation, then send me a Parabolan Kitten or two. wink
(Or just a photo of your cat. Or just sponsor a cat in your local shelter. This is cool, too.)
edited by Alasterin on 8/28/2021
edited by Alasterin on 9/6/2021

--
Alasterin - a person of unquenchable lust for secrets, Midnighter, gentleman.
+14 link
Wojciech
Wojciech

22 days ago
Wow. This is great. I do hope we can have it not as an extension, but as a part of base game functionality one day.

--
Wojciech, a Glassman, Paramoun Presence of the Ancient Regime, The Holder of the Deck.

Fnardl, a Vake-Hunting Midnighter.
+3 link
PJ
PJ

22 days ago
If you stick that in the base game, FBG will get bug reports every time a wiki entry is missing or inaccurate. You can say that the wiki isn't *technically* part of the game itself, but that's a very fine distinction for the majority of people who would see it.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Peter%20James
+2 link
amalgamate
amalgamate

22 days ago
Yeah, if FBG actively put that as part of the base game, then they'd basically be signing up to keep the wiki up to date and accurate - because it would immediately turn it into official documentation. And I really doubt they want to do that work.

As a fan thing though, it seems pretty awesome. I've installed it.
edited by amalgamate on 8/25/2021

--
http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/amalgamate

Social invitations of all kinds welcome! Deadly sparring, plant battles, etc.

Send me an in-game connection request if you need a discordant missive or a point of notability, or if there's some letters you want to trade.
+3 link
phryne
phryne

22 days ago
Many many thanks! That's a very handy add-on. smile

--
my accounts, with all 4 Ambitions completed: Bag a LegendLight FingersHeart's DesireNemesisBag a Legend, again
Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writerDestiny Guide
+1 link
Alasterin
Alasterin

10 days ago
Good news, everyone! This extension was officially whitelisted 😻

--
+5 link
JohnLucci
JohnLucci

3 days ago
This is great! Using it now with Firefox and I think I found a bug. The icon appears when I go to sell something at the bazaar but it doesn't do anything. Not sure if it was intended to show up there or if its just not set up yet.
+2 link
Ysrthgrathe
Ysrthgrathe

3 days ago
Brilliant!
You’re the best.

(I observe the same behavior as JohnLucci under firefox).

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Ysrthgrathe
+2 link
Alasterin
Alasterin

16 hours ago
JohnLucci wrote:
This is great! Using it now with Firefox and I think I found a bug. The icon appears when I go to sell something at the bazaar but it doesn't do anything. Not sure if it was intended to show up there or if its just not set up yet.

Oh, no, that's definitely a bug. A new version (1.5.0) will trickle down in a couple of days and hopefully, it will be fixed there. If not, please let me know!

Ysrthgrathe wrote:
Brilliant! You're the best.

No, YOU are the best! Thank you for your kind words!

--
0 link