Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed |

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Weekly Fallen London Questions, 09/08/2021 Messages in this topic - RSS

Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

8/9/2021
"Questions are the queries of our time".
- Sir Ronald Questions

--
Diptych, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
0 link
Plynkes
Plynkes

8/12/2021
Pretty clearly it is so you notice them and don't discard them without realising what they are. Those pictures are used on some much less useful cards that you might bin without a second thought.

One can easily get into the habit of running through your new cards in each session and quickly clicking on 'discard' as you as you see each picture, and then cursing and regretting it afterwards when your mind registers what the mouse-over text was saying. This ought to help prevent that from happening. A nice little QoL touch, I think.

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
+3 link
amalgamate
amalgamate

8/14/2021
No, there shouldn't be a separate step, last I recall the wiki was right... if you breed the plated seal with pulling out all the stops you get the hound of heaven.

Do you see the other beast-breeding options, like feeding a tomb-lion empyrean redolence? Can you check if you somehow still have the dream-hound?

I don't think there's a way to lose the Redolence so that can't be it...

--
http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/amalgamate

Social invitations of all kinds welcome! I'll return boxed cats and letters, and happy to accept plant battles. LMK if you need a discordant missive or a point of notability.
+1 link
PSGarak
PSGarak

8/11/2021
Correct. You can build a cover identity while retaining your front, and the next time you’re in the Khanate you can dismantle your front and immediately create a new one.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/PSGarak
+1 link
Plynkes
Plynkes

8/12/2021
Mood cards in my hand have got a purple border. That's new, right? Good idea, seeing as they have the same picture as some cards that you almost reflexively bin without thinking about it.

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
+1 link