Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

August's Exceptional Story: The Tempest Messages in this topic - RSS

Tsar Koschei
Tsar Koschei

8/12/2021
Just started this, took an instant dislike to the kid, and things don't seem to be improving as the story goes on.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Tsar%20Koschei

Sanguine Ribbon Society tournament champion.

No plant battles, loitering, coffee at Caligula's or Affluent Photographer, please.
0 link
Plynkes
Plynkes

8/12/2021
I agree the lack of tie-ins to qualities was a disappointment. They've been getting much better at that type of thing in more recent times. Oh well.

Found it all a bit underwhelming if I'm honest. Not altogether sure why, but I went through the whole thing pretty unengaged and not caring what happened to anybody, which was the opposite of my reaction to being stuck in a tiny boat with three little wannabe pirates.

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
0 link
Tsar Koschei
Tsar Koschei

8/12/2021
I find myself struggling to even start on investigating the girl's past because I just desperately want nothing to do with her or her problems. Pity towards Slivvy is the only thing that can possibly get me through this story.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Tsar%20Koschei

Sanguine Ribbon Society tournament champion.

No plant battles, loitering, coffee at Caligula's or Affluent Photographer, please.
0 link
theonie
theonie

8/12/2021
I have to admit, while I enjoyed the ES, I played it with one eye half-closed; the art of the urchin with a finger stuck up her nose was a major squick for me. Just, ugghhh.

--
theonie, an inescapable, midnight, terrifying, and irresistible lady. All social actions except Affluent Photographer welcome.
0 link