Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Some questions about The Court of Cats Messages in this topic - RSS

Will Hesiod
Will Hesiod

2 days ago
After arbitrating the case in the Court of Cats, I found that I had not gained a memory of tale, and then checked the Fate tab to find no option to reset the story. I have determined that there should be a continuation of the story .
but, having been to all the locations in London and Parabola, I have not found any option to continue the story. What should be the next step to continue this story please? My last option is Favour the Prince-Bishop.
Anyway, many thanks in advance for your help.

--
Choose Time.Bring Memory.
0 link
Lady Karnstein
Lady Karnstein

2 days ago
There is a card that only appears with high Nightmares

--
Lady Caroline Karnstein, The Moral Hedonist (Description)
Infamous writer, artist, and courtesan. Unrepentant Invert. Hesperidean.
Paramount Presence, Correspondent, Nocturnal. Poet Laureate of the Neath, Ambassador to Arbor
0 link
Will Hesiod
Will Hesiod

2 days ago
Lady Karnstein wrote:
There is a card that only appears with high Nightmares

Thanks for the answer, I think this card should appear above Nightmare 5?
Somewhat amusingly, I just got into The Mirror-Marches for the first time ....... because I was painting myself nightmares again while wearing the plus nightmare gear.

--
Choose Time.Bring Memory.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

2 days ago
You unlocked this with Nightmares 5, The Court of Cats 100-200 (Very Infrequent frequency)

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link