Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

How Can I increase the shadowy? Messages in this topic - RSS

4/26/2021
The making your name story of shadowy seems gain less cp than other Attributes.
Is there any way increase the shadowy without 'making your name'?
+1 mark as "accepted answer" link
Plynkes
Plynkes

4/26/2021
I've noticed on all four characters that Shadowy always lagged behind the others. I figured it might be due to using my criminal gang in the Flit, which happens in five-action chunks, so I guess you are taking only one fifth of the tests you otherwise might, and thus you level up more slowly. Might be for other reasons, though, not sure.

Not really sure of the best way to go, honestly. I always find Opportunism in Spite to be a fun option. You may not level up all that quickly, but you can certainly end up with a lot of weasels. And who doesn't want a lot of weasels?

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
0 mark as "accepted answer" link

4/26/2021
Plynkes wrote:
I've noticed on all four characters that Shadowy always lagged behind the others. I figured it might be due to using my criminal gang in the Flit, which happens in five-action chunks, so I guess you are taking only one fifth of the tests you otherwise might, and thus you level up more slowly. Might be for other reasons, though, not sure.

Not really sure of the best way to go, honestly. I always find Opportunism in Spite to be a fun option. You may not level up all that quickly, but you can certainly end up with a lot of weasels. And who doesn't want a lot of weasels?

Thanks your reply. Yes, get weasels in Spite is a good option(everyone all need at least hundreds weasels)
And I just found that, when I finished a 'Making your name' storyline, the Dangerous often can increases 500+CP(by 2 actions), but the Shadowy always only increases 200CP or 190CP. In the end, Dangerous more higher than shadowy.
So, I do have the sense of find some ways to increases shadowy is necessary.
edited by CLAIR DE LUNE on 4/27/2021
Kiptoo
Kiptoo

4/26/2021
It's also worth noting that the dangerous storyline has two double pyramids similar to master-thief in MYN, whereas the shadowy challenges typically require less actions. There's also very little shadowy content after mahogany hall, but with newspapers, I guess it's better now.

--
My profile.
Please do not send affluent investigators!
0 mark as "accepted answer" link
Ragnar Degenhand
Ragnar Degenhand

4/26/2021
Receiving mail is very profitable for Shadowy -- up a whole level per missive up to around 160. So organising that may be a good idea.
I remember doing the box carousel when I was building Shadowy as well.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Ragnar%20Degenhand