Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Clay quarters Messages in this topic - RSS

marcabrus
marcabrus

6 days ago
Hello everyone, I Am new. I am stuck in "The Case of the Missing Heiress" when i neee to locate clay quarters.
I habe received rhe following option:
The trail leads down...
To pursue the case further, you must gain access to the Clay Quarters.

Use the map to go to the Clay Quarters.

But i can't locate clay quarters.
Does anybody can help?
0 link
Kiptoo
Kiptoo

6 days ago
It should be located close to Ladybones Road once you have a name in 7 secret alphabets 3
You might have to refresh the page.

--
My profile. Social actions welcome.
+1 link
PJ
PJ

6 days ago
You might also have to zoom in.

FYI, if you go to "My Account", there's a checkbox called "Prefer compatibility version in this browser" under "Map settings". Many people find the compatibility version of the map easier to use, even if the standard version does work in my browser exactly as designed. Nothing disappears from the compatibility version when it's zoomed all the way out, for instance.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Peter%20James
+1 link
marcabrus
marcabrus

6 days ago
PJ wrote:
You might also have to zoom in.

FYI, if you go to "My Account", there's a checkbox called "Prefer compatibility version in this browser" under "Map settings". Many people find the compatibility version of the map easier to use, even if the standard version does work in my browser exactly as designed. Nothing disappears from the compatibility version when it's zoomed all the way out, for instance.

Thank you! Setting compatibility version helped.
0 link