Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Crooked-Cross Salon Invite Messages in this topic - RSS

The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

4/2/2021
Right in the title. I'm looking for someone who is a Crooked-Cross (my main character is one) who would be willing to mutually visit each other's salons for MW benefits. I don't have a salon yet, but will have one very soon. Of course, other social actions are available but I need someone specifically for that reason in the future.

--
(May or may not have moved onto playing Genshin Impact. I'll return to this game when I feel like it.)

Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee. Call her Captain.
0 link
Plynkes
Plynkes

4/3/2021
Hello there! Bloody Nora (who, as you know, is already a friend of the Intriguer) happens to be a Crooked Cross too. Funny how that never came up in their conversations. I guess they don't like to talk about work so much, and so never discovered they were in the same business. She'd be happy to frequent the salon once it is established.

Nora has been preoccupied with some rum business in Parabola lately, which is why she hasn't called on the Intriguer in a little while.

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
+1 link