Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Question from new player Messages in this topic - RSS

Christophant
Christophant

12 days ago
Hello, and sorry for possible stupid question. I have just found Fallen London and I am not sure if this is right topic for this question. Anyway, I am bit confused about login system. If I am right I need to login via Google, facebook or twitter? No other options? I don't use facebook or twitter but gmail I have. So, I can login via google put can I change password? I don't want to use same password with my email. I am concerned for security. I have tried to reset password but looks like it does not work. Nothing happens when I click reset.
I would be grateful if someone would explain how these things works. smile
0 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

12 days ago
No, you don't need to use Facebook, Twitter or Google to create an account. Just click "Sign Up" on the login page, and you'll be able to create an account with a username, email address and password.

--
Sir Frederick, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
+1 link
Christophant
Christophant

12 days ago
Diptych wrote:
No, you don't need to use Facebook, Twitter or Google to create an account. Just click "Sign Up" on the login page, and you'll be able to create an account with a username, email address and password.

Thanks for answer! I forgot to say that it was my first method to play this game. But it worked once per game. I made an account and played but after I logged out I could not log again with it. For some reason game didn't accept my password. I tried to make new account, same thing happens. Second login fails. Also, when I made account I didn't receive any authentication messages to my mail.
Only what works is connecting via google account.
0 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

12 days ago
You'll want to email support@failbettergames.com, then, with as much detail as possible!

--
Sir Frederick, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
0 link
Christophant
Christophant

12 days ago
Diptych wrote:
You'll want to email support@failbettergames.com, then, with as much detail as possible!

Thanks! I'll do that.
0 link
Fing A. Prince
Fing A. Prince

12 days ago
Sadly, i had a similar problem, and after their FBG's first response didn't fix the issue - they simply stopped answering.
edited by Masseurse on 3/30/2021

--
"Streetcat"
0 link
Christophant
Christophant

12 days ago
Fing A. Prince wrote:
Sadly, i had a similar problem, and after their FBG's first response didn't fix the issue - they simply stopped answering.
edited by Masseurse on 3/30/2021
They answered me and now it is fixed. I am not sure what was problem but I think that making account/changes for it takes little time. I think that I made changes to my account too fast and because of that I had some duplicate characters there. Also if you try to change password and reset does not work, just wait a litle while. I made a new password and got message : "we can't update your password". Anyhow I just waited couple minutes and my new password worked. And yes, I got only one answer and it didn't explained much but at least I can play now.
0 link