Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Extraordinary Implications for free, anyone? Messages in this topic - RSS

Lestaroth
Lestaroth

3/4/2021
Hello Delicious Friends,

I have been drawing that "The Neath's Mysteries" card here and there but haven't found anyone interested in the Extraordinary Implication (or Cryptic Clue) that the card offers, yes, even those in my list of old acquaintances.
Would anyone be interested in it?

Thank you in advance for reading this, Delicious Friends. Be safe out there and have fun, no matter what.

Best Regards,
Lestaroth

P.S.: I could be open to other activities, except the Affluent Photographer one and those involving penalties (notably Scandal gain... they are such a pain to get rid of).

Edit: To the one that discreetly accepted my request, thank you very much, Delicious Friend!
Much appreciated!
edited by Lestaroth on 3/5/2021
0 link
the Inquisitive Masseurse
the Inquisitive Masseurse

4/9/2021
I won't say no to free stuff!
(Profile in cignature)

--
Good news everyone! The Inquisitive Masseurse is back in London, from hir extended tour overzeez, and is available for house calls!

Not so great news: Streetcat is still in London. It's probably right behind you.
0 link
PJ
PJ

4/9/2021
I'll always help investigate what's behind the glass when I'm in London. And the other things, but the 4-echo one is the only one I remember off the top of my head. 🙂

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Peter%20James
+1 link