Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Parabolan War Messages in this topic - RSS

Tigerfort
Tigerfort

18 hours ago
elderfleur wrote:
My money's on a Whitsun tie in. Spontaneous eggs appearing all over London? Who's to say some of those eggs might not be a bridgehead of Dream Eggs, laid by Dream Snakes? Or Dream Bees, I suppose. 80% certain they won't be Cat Eggs.

Surely Dream Eggs would come from Dadbury's. And presumably have a coating of Dhocolate (Dhodolate?) around their sweet, sticky, Dreamy filling...

--
Tigerfort-in-Fallen-London: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Tigerfort
Sips of cider and Parabolan Kittens available to all (PM in game).
Usually happy to trade scandal/suspicion reductions; occasionally interested in some other social interactions (ask first), but has the opinion of "pass the cat" you'd expect from a person who pushed Connected: Duchess up to a leap year's worth of days....
+1 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

14 hours ago
I really, really hope for:

1) The possibility of a truce that is hinted at on the Viscountess’ card. I like both Fingerkings and Cats, enjoy being a negotiator, and it’s a curious perspective.

2) An involvement of Parabola-related Councilors (October, July and May), because I crave to see them work together. Though I’d be just as happy to meet any of them there separately; after all, they may have some individual interest in this.

3) New Parabolan locations. And expansions of existing ones, especially the Waswood with all its unused potential.

--
|| the Nocturnal Nostalgist, collector of dreams and memories ||
+3 link
Aro Saren
Aro Saren

14 hours ago
What I want is expanded exposition of all major sides in conflict.
For starters: I had that feeling for a long time, and Viscount's collar all but confirms that cats' titles are completely made up, the cats just invent them to feel important; apparently, Fingerkings are really keen on keeping their promises, and most of the time everything bad related to them happened after the other side broke the promise first.
Also, we have Correspondence in Parabolan colors, implying that stars' account of how the Law works is misleading at best.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Andre%20Alexin
Will accept only something interesting.
+1 link
RoyalRaven
RoyalRaven

11 hours ago
I want to kill snakes, like the would-be Saint Patrick. I’m going to make myself a fine not-snakeskin handbag.

Speaking of Parabola and St Patrick, I remember that one Antoin Artaud, a member of the surrealist movement I believe Parabola is based off of, once travelled to Ireland to return a staff he purchased he believed belonged to St Patrick (As well as Jesus Christ and Satan, prior) to the government, despite speaking neither English or Irish.
I can only highly recommend watching at least one of his plays in the Theatre of Cruelty style on YouTube. Nothing but fascinating. If extremely strange.

--
Morgan Grim, the Thrill-Seeking Sergeant
I’m free to engage in all social actions, excluding Betrayals.
0 link