Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

London’s Social Calendar after FotR... Messages in this topic - RSS

SaraFBG
SaraFBG

2/22/2021
The Feast of the Rose is now entirely over, and Lilac is no longer available to accept Masquing.

What to look forward to next?

Through early March, we’ll be continuing to make small updates and improvements, but the next major new event in Fallen London will be the Parabolan War.

Read more on our blog.
+4 link
Rachel
Rachel

2/22/2021
phryne wrote:
SaraFBG wrote:
the Parabolan War

I wonder what we'd have got if the Rubbery Entrepreneur had won instead...

I wonder what we'd have gotten had FF Gebrandt won. Sadly, we're getting a war.

--
Kaunis Enkeli, the spy who won the game of the Masters, and chose a false Heart's Desire in the hope it would get her the Time to achieve her true
Crazy enough to actually want Flame-proof Missives
Also seeking to exchange fighting manuals and scone recipes when I'm in London
+3 link
Tsar Koschei
Tsar Koschei

2/23/2021
I hope there'll be an option to collect and display all the fingerkings I kill on a lanyard.

Maybe several lanyards.

Just call me the Saint Patrick of Parabola, or whatever his Neathy equivalent may be.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Tsar%20Koschei

Sanguine Ribbon Society tournament champion.

No loitering, coffee at Caligula's or Affluent Photographer, please.
+2 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

2/23/2021
I hope the Parabolan War doesn't crash the Honey market!

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
Fighting the Menace of Corsetry Since 1892.
+1 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

2/24/2021
Don't know much about this event since it's my first time... Not a fan of war in any form, but I suppose it's worth seeing through. Definitely hoping there's a neutral path to this.

--
(TEMP NOTICE: On vacation until April 10th. PLEASE refrain from sending social actions from April 12th to May 12th, due to Ramadan. Thank you.)

Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee. Call her Captain.
+1 link
Julius de Poisson
Julius de Poisson

2/24/2021
War? Pfft. It's just a dream war. It's not real.

--
Julius de Poisson - Paramount Presence. Midnighter. Poet Laureate. Scholar. A Neathy Renaissance man.

Lady Dziet Embless Sma - Correspondent. Vake Vanquisher. Duellist.
+1 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

2/24/2021
No, it is Is Not real.

--
Sir Frederick, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
+1 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

2/24/2021
So excited for everything!

Dagforth wrote:
Speaking as a determined opponent of the Liberation can I just say, "What this country needs is a short, victorious war to stem the tide of revolution."

I’m not sure how the Parabolan War has anything to do with the Liberation, but I admire the irony of using a quote that is famous exactly for having been followed by total failure in both its mentioned means and purpose...

--
|| the Nocturnal Nostalgist, collector of dreams and memories ||
+1 link
phryne
phryne

2/23/2021
I hope there'll be an option to stay neutral/work towards peace/mediate between the parties/be a double agent. Any of those. All of those. wink

--
4 Accounts, 4 Ambitions finished: Bag a LegendLight FingersHeart's DesireNemesis
Exceptional Stories, sorted by season and by writerDestiny Guide
+1 link
Winthropx
Winthropx

2/23/2021
phryne wrote:
I hope there'll be an option to stay neutral/work towards peace/mediate between the parties/be a double agent. Any of those. All of those. wink

I wanna be able to stay neutral. Or at least set up a place to be a respite for all those wary, tired, or sick of war.

--
Bishop Winthrop, a kind-hearted soul
A Paramount Presence
I accept all social actions
His Appearance
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic9363-your-characters-appearances.aspx?messageid=229809&Page=10#post#post229809
+1 link