Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

The Letter Writing Club. Messages in this topic - RSS

Kylestien
Kylestien

9 days ago
This club is for those who either desire to get letters from other people, or send letters to other people, of any and all kinds.

It is also for those seeking to obtain specific letters for various reasons. Just post what letters you want or are giving.

I myself am up for receiving any letter you care to give. Yes, even those Hungry kinds. I could always use more fuel for the fire. As for giving out any, I will try but might not always reply or send.

Also: please note that some letters may require Free Evenings, or for you to become Aqqauinted with each other.

--
I will accept all actions, though I hold the right to refuse for my own reasons. However, if you explain WHY you send me a harmful action like Loitering or Dantes,And I feel the reason good, I will consider it more. https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Kylestien

Paramount Presense. Any lesson you desire to learn, I shall impart it. (:
+1 link
Rachel
Rachel

7 days ago
Hi,
I'm looking for flame-proof missives when I'm in London if anyone is willing to send them my way. As a Midnighter I can't send the same back, but if another kind of missive that I can reply with would suit you just let me know.
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 2/18/2021
Edit: Information that's probably good to know about this new system is that you can be sent missives while in places you couldn't previously get social actions. Can't collect them while you're away, but it's still nice to know the mail will be waiting.
edited by Kaunisenkeli on 2/23/2021

--
Kaunis Enkeli, the spy who won the game of the Masters, and chose a false Heart's Desire in the hope it would get her the Time to achieve her true
Crazy enough to actually want Flame-proof Missives
0 link
Byrons Ghost
Byrons Ghost

7 days ago
Lady Catterly would like to raise Shadowy through receiving recipes. She cannot send any special letters, but can accept Names Writ in Gant. Let me know what you would like in return.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Byrons%20Ghost
0 link