Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Weekly Fallen London Questions, 15/02/2021 Messages in this topic - RSS

Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

9 days ago
It's the day after Valentine's Day and the day before Shrove Tuesday, so, if anyone's planning to eat any chocolate pancakes tomorrow, today's the day to buy the chocolate! Also quick questions.

--
Sir Frederick, the Emancipationist Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
+1 link
Ixc
Ixc

7 days ago
What's the best way to grind Proscribed Material? Is it Unfinished Business or the Foreign Office carousel (450 per cycle)?

--
Pleased to meet you. Ixc, spy and detective. Inventor of the Correspondence Cannon.
Are you a Paramount Presence? Record your name here. For posterity, of course.

Being poked incessantly by nightmares? Poke them back!
Vote the Viscountess for Mayor!
0 link
PSGarak
PSGarak

7 days ago
If you received the Censored Census of 1862 from the most recent Advent Calendar, then that's the way to go. It's both equipable (weapon slot) and interactable. The interaction gives healthy amount of proscribed materials, even on a failure.

If you have access to Moulin (final Railway stop), the first expedition (Upper Layer) pays out in Proscribed Materials. Longer expeditions are better for that.

[Edit] According to the Wiki, the Census is now available in the Bazaar Side-Streets for players who missed the advent calendar.
edited by PSGarak on 2/17/2021

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/PSGarak
+1 link
theonie
theonie

6 days ago
How do I remove a deactivated user from my acquaintance list? They don't appear on the list at Snub an Acquaintance at all.

--
theonie, an inescapable, midnight, terrifying, and irresistible lady. All social actions except Affluent Photographer welcome.
0 link
Ragnar Degenhand
Ragnar Degenhand

6 days ago
In the past, I've removed people in account settings, top right on the page. There's a "search contacts" function and a list with a convenient little X next to the names. Winnow away!

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Ragnar%20Degenhand
0 link
Rachel
Rachel

6 days ago
What is going on with the sudden trend in necro'd threads in this forum?

--
Kaunis Enkeli, the spy who won the game of the Masters, and chose a false Heart's Desire in the hope it would get her the Time to achieve her true
Crazy enough to actually want Flame-proof Missives
0 link
theonie
theonie

5 days ago
Ragnar Degenhand wrote:
In the past, I've removed people in account settings, top right on the page. There's a "search contacts" function and a list with a convenient little X next to the names. Winnow away!
Yes, I've done that in the past, but this time it doesn't seem to work. The name appears on my "Acquainted With..." list but doesn't appear on the list under Snub an Acquaintance. Maybe I'd better email Support.

--
theonie, an inescapable, midnight, terrifying, and irresistible lady. All social actions except Affluent Photographer welcome.
0 link
Ragnar Degenhand
Ragnar Degenhand

5 days ago
theonie wrote:
Yes, I've done that in the past, but this time it doesn't seem to work. The name appears on my "Acquainted With..." list but doesn't appear on the list under Snub an Acquaintance. Maybe I'd better email Support.

I recently had someone use my character for a profitable little wheeze without a by your leave. I wrote to support about it, and they did the business both on my account and the other one. So I'm sure they'll be able to help. It sounds odd, because I have deleted dead accounts in the past. Good luck.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Ragnar%20Degenhand
0 link