Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

The Once-Dashing Smuggler Messages in this topic - RSS

The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

11/15/2020
Hello, delicious friends. If it wasn't obvious from my signature and literally everywhere else having to do with FL, I am completely enamoured with the Once-Dashing Smuggler. I've read everything I could about him and became incredibly disheartened that he isn't available as a spouse (is that a spoiler? I'm new on these forums, forgive me) and I've decided to never end things with him. Is anyone else wishing he was available for marriage?

--
(May or may not have moved onto playing Genshin Impact. I'll return to this game when I feel like it.)

Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee. Call her Captain.
+4 link
Desirée
Desirée

2/5/2021
The Smuggler is the reason my character is still unmarried, although both the new platonic and non-monogamy options were tempting. But I will forever wait for him to return to my character's side.
+4 link
RoyalRaven
RoyalRaven

2/5/2021
Desirée wrote:
The Smuggler is the reason my character is still unmarried, although both the new platonic and non-monogamy options were tempting. But I will forever wait for him to return to my character's side.

This. I found his storyline both romantic and heavily endearing. I planned to settle for the artists model before the myrrh scented roses, and now I won’t settle for anything but him. Not even the BDR siren song of hallowmas spouses.

--
Morgan Grim, the Thrill-Seeking Sergeant
I’m free to engage in all social actions, excluding Betrayals.
+3 link
Jel
Jel

2/6/2021
I recently got the bewildering procession, and I am incredibly grateful and love the new card for them, but I just might divorce them if the Smuggler were to become a spouse...

--
The Extravagant Wordsmith (Jel) accepts all social actions. Alert me before snubbing me.

The Melancholic Shadow accepts all social actions.
+3 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

2/6/2021
Oh my, I didn't realize other people shared the same sentiment. Here's to hoping he somehow becomes available... the Dreadful Intriguer wishes to deepen his bond. Blush

--
(May or may not have moved onto playing Genshin Impact. I'll return to this game when I feel like it.)

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee. Call her Captain.
+2 link
Desirée
Desirée

2/6/2021
I mean... I would even be satisfied with a long distance marriage, you know? And my character having her own bandages got to mean something.

*wistful sigh*

I still hope that since we were left with 3 more roses, maybe, just maybe, we'll get to see the Smuggler again.
edited by Desirée on 2/6/2021
+2 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

2/6/2021
Desirée wrote:
I still hope that since we were left with 3 more roses, maybe, just maybe, we'll get to see the Smuggler again.

I sympathize with you. I couldn't bear the thought of the Smuggler leaving the Intriguer's side so we still have 40 roses.

--

+2 link
MidnightVoyager
MidnightVoyager

2/6/2021
He has his problems, but he's one of the many unavailable sorts who also has my heart...

(I think me being into them is the death knell for any spouse option. Look how fast the Clay Highwayman went down!)
edited by MidnightVoyager on 2/6/2021

--
Midnight Voyager - A blood-cousin to predators. Collector of beasts. Affably mad.
+1 link