Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Surely This Qualifies For An Invite To Palmerston? Messages in this topic - RSS

IHNIWTR
IHNIWTR

9/8/2020

I basically know half of them by name at this point! The full Diablo Heptalogy, Lesser Evils and Prime Evils bound up in a pleasingly Neathy number.

Failbetter, please, there has to be a way for me to leverage this into Brimstone Convention membership somehow

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Daniel%20Vaise
+3 link
Tystefy
Tystefy

9/8/2020
I mean... they did something similar with Ambition: Bag A Legend. There are multiple chances to spend/use horrifically-difficult or otherwise insanely expensive items while simultaneously giving easier options.

You can spend a Veils-Velvet Scrap (1560p item) for a cosmetic quality.

You can spend What Might Be A Thunderbolt (Urchin 40 Renown item), an item that- due to its acquirement location- can take half a year to grind to reach. The game even tells you not to choose this option.

You can USE THE SEVEN-FOLD KNOCK in the ambition! It won't be spent but I was ecstatic that Failbetter gave me the option (since I had coincidentally acquired it while pursuing Bag A Legend).

So yea. I agree with this. Give the man the option to spend 7 Reported Locations of a One-Time Prince of Hell just for the meme.

--
Will sometimes return to post absurdity.
+2 link