Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Jericho Locks Messages in this topic - RSS

Alpha900i
Alpha900i

8/28/2020
It's in Ealing Garden too.
0 link
Rostygold
Rostygold

8/31/2020
Has anyone here accumulated enough Darkness in Jericho Locks to see if there's any content unique to this?
0 link
Wojciech
Wojciech

9/17/2020
I'm incredibly frustrated. Just tried 5 times in a row to charter the barge to new horizons (except Fiddler's Scarlet), and all 5 times I've ended up at Persephone. Not a single arrival to the last location required to become a Doctore. The RNG definitely has it against me

--
Wojciech, a Correspondent > Midnighter > Glassman > Correspondent again.

Fnardl, a Vake-Hunting Midnighter.
0 link
Mulligan
Mulligan

9/17/2020
Wojciech wrote:
I'm incredibly frustrated. Just tried 5 times in a row to charter the barge to new horizons (except Fiddler's Scarlet), and all 5 times I've ended up at Persephone. Not a single arrival to the last location required to become a Doctore. The RNG definitely has it against me
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there are only two destinations in the lower rivers: Fiddler's Scarlet and the Persephone. It's the upper rivers you're going to want to charter a barge to as there are three destinations there.

--
Jean Morel, waiting for December.
No multi-action invitations please.
More than happy to help with menaces.
0 link
Scona
Scona

9/17/2020
You re searching at the wrong place: there are only 2 locations on the lower rivers (5esteem) but 3+1 on the upper rivers (10 esteem)

Edit: Mulligan beat me with the answer in for a few seconds smile

Wojciech wrote:

edited by Scona on 9/17/2020
0 link
Wojciech
Wojciech

9/17/2020
Mulligan wrote:
Wojciech wrote:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there are only two destinations in the lower rivers: Fiddler's Scarlet and the Persephone. It's the upper rivers you're going to want to charter a barge to as there are three destinations there.

Ah, damn it. OK, that explains a lot. I'll need to collect much more Esteem now, but at least I won't repeat my mistake.

--
Wojciech, a Correspondent > Midnighter > Glassman > Correspondent again.

Fnardl, a Vake-Hunting Midnighter.
0 link
Winthropx
Winthropx

13 days ago
There’s now a card to reduce the darkness here too.

--
Bishop Winthrop, a kind-hearted soul
A Paramount Presence
I accept all social actions
His Appearance
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic9363-your-characters-appearances.aspx?messageid=229809&Page=10#post#post229809
0 link