Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Weekly Fallen London Questions, 06/07/2020 Messages in this topic - RSS

Matthew Cline
Matthew Cline

23 days ago
Are the any new sources of Muttersalt? According to the wiki the only source is not only from the Fruits of the Zee Festival, but that source was retired from the game.

--
My game profile is at http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Matthew~Cline
0 link
elderfleur
elderfleur

23 days ago
Wojciech wrote:
Is there a way to get rid of An Intimate of Devils for good without losing one's soul?
If the problem is just the quality itself, most relevant Opportunity Cards have a "rebuff" option that lowers the quality until eventually it hits 0. If the problem is the recurring Cards, which will show up even with 0 Intimacy, you have three options: First, one can sell one's soul. Second, one can destroy one's Renown (which is a different affair) and avoid accruing Renown: Hell, since they only begin to bother you with 5 levels of Renown. If neither of those is appealing or possible, there's a trick during the Feast of the Rose where one Dances with Devils until Intimacy reaches such heights that... they actually stop bothering you, forever. It might not be available next February, but it seems like a safe enough bet given the relative stability of the Feast of the Rose.

--
—Elderfleur
+1 link
Wojciech
Wojciech

23 days ago
elderfleur wrote:
Wojciech wrote:
Is there a way to get rid of An Intimate of Devils for good without losing one's soul?
If the problem is just the quality itself, most relevant Opportunity Cards have a "rebuff" option that lowers the quality until eventually it hits 0. If the problem is the recurring Cards, which will show up even with 0 Intimacy, you have three options: First, one can sell one's soul. Second, one can destroy one's Renown (which is a different affair) and avoid accruing Renown: Hell, since they only begin to bother you with 5 levels of Renown. If neither of those is appealing or possible, there's a trick during the Feast of the Rose where one Dances with Devils until Intimacy reaches such heights that... they actually stop bothering you, forever. It might not be available next February, but it seems like a safe enough bet given the relative stability of the Feast of the Rose.

OK, so I'll have to wait till February, I guess. Thank you.

--
Wojciech, a Paramount Presense Glassman.

Fnardl, a Vake-Hunting Midnighter.
0 link
Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

22 days ago
Even at 5, all that really happens is a card that tells you a devil has taken a fancy to you. Nice source of church favours at no loss, provided any hell favours have already been spent.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"

No plant battles, please.
0 link
Wojciech
Wojciech

22 days ago
Meradine Heidenreich wrote:
Even at 5, all that really happens is a card that tells you a devil has taken a fancy to you. Nice source of church favours at no loss, provided any hell favours have already been spent.

I'm trying to have a lean a deck as possible, so this car irritates me Big Grin

--

0 link
Dagforth
Dagforth

22 days ago
Wojciech wrote:

One can also Seek the Name and acquire a Stain on Your Soul.... Not sure if that would be quicker than waiting until February however..
0 link
Wojciech
Wojciech

21 days ago
Thanks for the answers!

One more question... and here I'm really intrigued: what IS Ambition:Enigma?

--

+1 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

21 days ago
Its nothing. Move along, citizen.
edited by Waterpls on 7/13/2020

--
Long grinds: Heptagoat 115/180; Cider Done.
+1 link
Ixc
Ixc

21 days ago
It's a puzzle wrapped up in a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

--
Pleased to meet you. Ixc, spy and detective. Inventor of the Correspondence Cannon.
Are you a Paramount Presence? Record your name here. For posterity, of course.

Being poked incessantly by nightmares? Poke them back!
Vote the Viscountess for Mayor!
0 link
Judaspriester
Judaspriester

21 days ago
Are the election rewards for Campaigner etc the same as last year?
edited by Judaspriester on 7/13/2020

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Judaspriester
0 link