Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Theological Implications not triggering. Messages in this topic - RSS

Aardvark
Aardvark

10 days ago
Optimatum wrote:
Has anyone tried adding Amalgamy to a human ribcage and before the Thighs of St Fiacre?

I have done exactly that, no Theological Implications. I did not (and will not) try with Menace, but I'd wager quite a lot on Human Ribcage being the problem by now.

We know that type of ribcage matters for what types of beings you can declare your Skeleton as, so it is being tracked the whole time. And as Rostygold has said, FBG has directly confirmed that ribcage matters in this case.

On a slightly related matter, do we know if the Human Ribcage resizing experiment has been fixed? As in, has anyone had a failed Red Science check which did not reset the progress?

--
Sir Reginald Monteroy, Paramount Glassman of the Ancient Regime, Courier's Footprint, Poet-Laureate and Cider owner. Compulsively editing his posts.

http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Sir Reginald Monteroy

If you desire a sip of Hesperidean Cider, PM me in the game.
0 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

10 days ago
Thorned ribcage + brass skull + 4 saint legs + black stinger = 55 blooms + 4 rumours

--
Long grinds: Heptagoat 115/180; Cider Done.
0 link
Rostygold
Rostygold

10 days ago
Aardvark wrote:
On a slightly related matter, do we know if the Human Ribcage resizing experiment has been fixed? As in, has anyone had a failed Red Science check which did not reset the progress?

It has been, at least according to Emily of Failbetter. I have already updated the thread that I made two days ago. I haven't gotten a failure afterwards though, so I can't confirm it personally. RNGeezus is very fickle.
edited by Rostygold on 6/30/2020
0 link