Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Anyone got 30 First City Coins they can spare? Messages in this topic - RSS

IHNIWTR
IHNIWTR

4/23/2020
so thanks to a misclick I accidently hired the Numismatrix in my lab and lost 50 of the suckers, luckily I had 120 so I'm only down 7.

Does anyone have an abundance of the things? I just need 7 to bring me up to the minimum for the final bit of Heart's Desire and I'm getting paranoid about not drawing enough Awful Temptation of Money cards in time for the 28th.

Thanks.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Daniel%20Vaise
0 link
The Amber Eyed Apostle
The Amber Eyed Apostle

4/26/2020
I will.

--
-The Amber Eyed Apostle of House Ydell-
It's only when you cannot hear the bats, that is when the bats are coming. This is the only advice I have to give.
{Feel free to request my presence for any Crooked Cross needs, plant battles, duels, chess, whatever. It might take me a moment to a day to respond, but I will.)
0 link
The Amber Eyed Apostle
The Amber Eyed Apostle

4/26/2020
It says I can't.

--
-The Amber Eyed Apostle of House Ydell-
It's only when you cannot hear the bats, that is when the bats are coming. This is the only advice I have to give.
{Feel free to request my presence for any Crooked Cross needs, plant battles, duels, chess, whatever. It might take me a moment to a day to respond, but I will.)
0 link