Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Off topic: The Surface

Discuss topics unrelated to our games here - as ever, be courteous and have fun!

Isolation Check-In Messages in this topic - RSS

Jericho
Jericho

4/28/2020
Hello from Paris!

It's been quite a few weeks since we've been under quarantine and its started to wear on people. We have only a little longer to go until they start easing some measures (hopefully). In light of that though, I've been able to get back to FL after far too long and instead of just "grind", take my time, read, and enjoy it. I also, after a good 6 or 7 years, created a forum account.
+6 link
Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

4/29/2020
Hi, Jericho! I've also found time to carry on with my Ambition, which I'd left for so long, I'd forgotten what it was.
People are growing tired of the lock-down here, as well, though some never adopted it stringently anyway. Stay safe.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"

No plant battles, please.
0 link
Jericho
Jericho

4/30/2020
Meradine Heidenreich wrote:
Hi, Jericho! I've also found time to carry on with my Ambition, which I'd left for so long, I'd forgotten what it was.
People are growing tired of the lock-down here, as well, though some never adopted it stringently anyway. Stay safe.

Nice! I am trying to get to Iron Republic to move onto my ambition but gathering favor with the Devils is proving.. challenging. To the card giving masters, at least.

Instead I've chosen to experiment with breeding some beasts that's turned out to be successful and a good focus for now. I'm just one step away from catching them all!

I hope the quarantine keeps bringing others around. I've definitely enjoyed my new found FL time.
0 link
Hiece1992
Hiece1992

5/18/2020
Yes Please take care your health and family. It is time of Corona Virus. So We are duty to prevent from this virus.

--
https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com
0 link