Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Why there are no foxes? Messages in this topic - RSS

Netos Korlan
Netos Korlan

16 days ago
In any location, including Fallen London itself (maybe the question should be moved there?) we never meet any foxes.

Weasels, owls, ravens, cats, rats, tigers-who-were-cats, hyenas, zebras, Tomb-Colonist lions, monkeys,
but no foxes.
Only foxfire candles. That for some reason are lightly mystical and make things happen to the rats that dare eat them.

Have all foxes disappeared in Parabola or what?

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Stelios%20Korlan
0 link
the old man
the old man

16 days ago
Netos Korlan wrote:
In any location, including Fallen London itself (maybe the question should be moved there?) we never meet any foxes.

Weasels, owls, ravens, cats, rats, tigers-who-were-cats, hyenas, zebras, Tomb-Colonist lions, monkeys,
but no foxes.
Only foxfire candles. That for some reason are lightly mystical and make things happen to the rats that dare eat them.

Have all foxes disappeared in Parabola or what?

well that was once a question in the mysteries to much annoyance as no one told us but now we know [spoiler] mr cups gave rats the scavenging rights so they went off in a huff
edited by the old man on 2/1/2020
edited by the old man on 2/1/2020

--
an old man from the colony's mentioning his name to the right people might get you help to the wrong a beating
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
0 link
Ixc
Ixc

16 days ago
I second what the Old Man said.

More specifically...
[spoiler]
Based on the Mr. Sacks rat story, the terms of the concord means foxes are either banned from the city entirely or from scrounging for scraps and refuse (ie. in Mr. Sacks... sack.)

--
Pleased to meet you. Ixc, spy and detective. Inventor of the Correspondence Cannon.
Are you a Paramount Presence? Record your name here. For posterity, of course.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
0 link