Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Nemesis, Part 3 Messages in this topic - RSS

Monara
Monara

9 days ago
Yeah, thanks, but I own dozens in fact smile And I'm aware of flash lay resetting but it feels like meta gaming, unintended and exploity. Still used it a lot because I just want to enjoy the story and it's the only reasonable way, but I just need a break right now. There's something about this RNG gating that just really makes me lose patience due to its binary nature.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Miranah
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

9 days ago
Monara wrote:
but I just need a break right now.
That helps most of the times! Even if RNG isn't the one to blame. smile
Wish you the best of luck!

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
Snort
Snort

9 days ago
Has anyone compiled a list of items required at various stages - for instance what one will need for each place one's bat points to? I'd love to avoid all the running back and forth I've just done for one place ...

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Snort
0 link
silurica
silurica

8 days ago
Snort wrote:
Has anyone compiled a list of items required at various stages - for instance what one will need for each place one's bat points to? I'd love to avoid all the running back and forth I've just done for one place ...

[spoiler]Bat-scouted places you can visit, you can do all four but only need three to progress, no additional item required:
  • A place of some confusion
  • The Mirror-Marches
  • Port Carnelian
  • The Mind of Long-Dead God

Everything below are located in or accessed from London:

• Forceful 3 or 3 Personal Recommendation.
  • 250 Romantic Notion, or 500 Compromising Document, or Poet-Laureate 1
  • 3 Blackmail Material
  • 777 Skyglass Knives or 77 Ravenglass Knives (failure will cost 1/7 of the knives and improve the odd by 20%)
  • An unspecified number of Sulky Bats and/or Fairly Tame Sorrow-Spiders
  • Rattus Faber Bandit Chief, or Complaisant Frost Moth, or the complete set of tiger ministers from the Court of Wakeful Eye
  • 50 Memories of Light and 50 Memories of Distant Shores if you're a Glassman, 1 Searing Enigma if not
  • 1 Night-Whisper and 3 Antique Mysteries (optional, alternative is 100 CP stat loss of your choice if you're not a Glassman, no repercussion if you are)
  • 11 Antique Mysteries and 100 Ostentatious Diamonds (optional)
  • 2 Vital Intelligence (optional)
  • 1 Judgements' Egg (optional)

For the last three optional requirements, they each have a difficult-but-not-impossible stat check as an alternative. Success will let you progress for free, but failure will cost you 100 CP of a stat of your choice.[/spoiler]

--
Meika Osborne, the Reckless Researcher
Leonard West, the Scarlet Informant
Chizuru Nishiooji, the Rueful Ex-Diplomat
+1 link