Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Looking for people who want wedding invitations Messages in this topic - RSS

Lacktoastandtolerant
Lacktoastandtolerant

1/26/2020
(longer post I made on reddit with some math and stuff)

Long story short(ish), I am doing the paramount presence grind with multiple characters at the same time, using zee-weddings to get the last few points of notability for each leg of it. So I can give out a whole bunch of wedding invitations

Only thing is, anyone who wants them would need to become an acquaintance beforehand via sending or receiving a calling card

What's the benefit? Well, a wedding invitation allows you to get your choice of either a society favor and a church favor, or a greyfields 68 first sporing, for just one action (plus the first action to become an acquaintance). Favors are useful for the renown grind or just getting some profit, and the wine isn't so useful but has a few niche uses

I'll be doing multiple weddings soon-ish and then more at some point in the future, so I'll have a whole lot of invitations I can send out (as many as 100 with one wedding). I don't need them for any of my characters, so I wanted to offer them to other players, since they could be useful
+2 link
the old man
the old man

1/26/2020
don't really want a invitation, but just out of curiosity do you think those would count as true or manufactured love storys. (best of luck)

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
+1 link
Nonomori
Nonomori

1/26/2020
I will be delighted to attend the weddings.

Please feel free to send a calling card to Vahniel (profile in the signature).

--
Vahniel
+1 link
Ginneon Thursday
Ginneon Thursday

1/26/2020
Ginneon Thursday would be delighted to attend!

--
Ginneon Thursday: Revelrous Professor of Benthic
Departments of Mycoenology, Lepidoptery
+1 link
Shrive
Shrive

1/26/2020
Doctor Shrive would be honored by an invitation.

--
The Good Doctor Shrive
+1 link
c-schroed
c-schroed

1/27/2020
Cattus and Kitty would be very happy to attend. Thank you for asking!

--
Cattus Schroedingeris, the Consulting Explorer, scientist and author, at your service!

Kitty Schroedingeris, the Plot-weaving Minx, his Cousin, who is always plotting something.

"Always look to love. Always."
+1 link