Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Nemesis Conclusion part 1 Messages in this topic - RSS

Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator
Posts: 450

12 days ago
Psst, delicious friend -


Seeing as you're a forums member, how about a little secret access to the first part of Nemesis' conclusion?


Sentiment is a luxury you cannot afford. Not until you have had your debt in blood.
edited by h4nchan on 1/14/2020

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+11 link
Raccoonajr
Raccoonajr
Posts: 82

12 days ago
Shhh, I won’t tell anyone.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Raccoonajr
+1 link
the old man
the old man
Posts: 242

12 days ago
Hannah Flynn wrote:
Psst, delicious friend -


Seeing as you're a forums member, how about a little secret access to the first part of Nemesis' conclusion?


Sentiment is a luxury you cannot afford. Not until you have had your debt in blood.
edited by h4nchan on 1/14/2020

I regretablly have no nemesis, but the gesture is not lost on me, thank you fbg for fostering an open and brilliant community, it has been a joy to be a part of it, all the best the old man

--
an old man from the colony's mentioning his name to the right people might get you help to the wrong a beating
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
+3 link
Barse
Barse
Posts: 707

12 days ago
I have no chill, and this update was incredible. That's all - thank you FBG, I can't wait for the next part.

--
The Scorched Sailor, up for most social actions and RP. Not as scary as he looks.
+3 link
Ulysses Kingfisher
Ulysses Kingfisher
Posts: 26

12 days ago
Was someone on the forum going to write a summary of the Ambition events? Because I started Nemesis a long time ago when I didn't know what I was doing and d__n if I can remember most of what has happened...

--
C'est moi
+2 link
Barse
Barse
Posts: 707

12 days ago
You get a summary right at the start of this new part! You can spend an action at the first step of the update to reminisce, for a pretty thorough overview of the Ambition this far - I'm very glad they thought to add that in.
edited by Barse on 1/14/2020

--
The Scorched Sailor, up for most social actions and RP. Not as scary as he looks.
+4 link
Ulysses Kingfisher
Ulysses Kingfisher
Posts: 26

12 days ago
Barse wrote:
You get a summary right at the start of this new part! You can spend an action at the first step of the update to reminisce, for a pretty thorough overview of the Ambition this far - I'm very glad they thought to add that in.
edited by Barse on 1/14/2020

Thanks for the intel, and thanks to FBG for anticipating this!

--
C'est moi
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman
Posts: 2004

12 days ago
Barse wrote:
You get a summary right at the start of this new part! You can spend an action at the first step of the update to reminisce, for a pretty thorough overview of the Ambition this far - I'm very glad they thought to add that in.
Wow, this is amazing!

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
+1 link
Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator
Posts: 450

12 days ago
Nemesis is now available to all. I hope those of you at the boundary are having fun with it!


Yeah, we thought a PREVIOUSLY ON NEMESIS was required! Seemed only polite!

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+5 link
phryne
phryne
Posts: 1321

12 days ago
Ulysses Kingfisher wrote:
Was someone on the forum going to write a summary of the Ambition events?

I did, actually, in case you still want to read it. smile

--
Ambition summaries project (work in progress)
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown GuideDestiny Guide
Go play StoryNexus games - while you still can!
+4 link
Emain Ablach
Emain Ablach
Posts: 345

12 days ago
Hannah Flynn wrote:
Psst, delicious friend -


Seeing as you're a forums member, how about a little secret access to the first part of Nemesis' conclusion?


Sentiment is a luxury you cannot afford. Not until you have had your debt in blood.
edited by h4nchan on 1/14/2020



I love you. Will you marry me ?

--
Went NORTH. Got salted. Never came back. We won't remember him.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Emain%20Ablach
+1 link
Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu
Posts: 1517

12 days ago
My only disappointed so far is that special bat is not a new companion

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Dirae%20Erinyes. Closed to calling cards, but open for all other social action. I also love to roleplay.
+2 link
Tom Davidson
Tom Davidson
Posts: 94

12 days ago
Hannah, I get the error "nemesisearlylaunch438768295782' has already been used up and was not applied" when I follow the link. Is that to be expected? (It's also worth noting that I have never, not ever, received a Bat with Attitude. *sad sigh*)




--
http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Black%20Tom
+1 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 2421

12 days ago
Ulysses Kingfisher wrote:
Was someone on the forum going to write a summary of the Ambition events? Because I started Nemesis a long time ago when I didn't know what I was doing and d__n if I can remember most of what has happened...


That was done too. Look at this thread: https://community.failbettergames.com/topic27754-ambition-synopsis-spoilers.aspx

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+1 link
The Curious Watcher
The Curious Watcher
Posts: 158

12 days ago
...For those who do not have a Bat with Attitude, is there an easier or simpler way to obtain one besides through the "Parliament of Bats" card? I can't say that I like having to rely on luck again to advance through a story.

--
Den Blackwell, Paramount
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Den%20Blackwell
The Silent Vake Hunter: GONE NORTH
The Ravenous Wanderer:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Ravenous%20Wanderer
The Melancholic End-Bringer:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Melancholic%20End-Bringer
The Lethal Nightmare:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Lethal%20Nightmare
+1 link
suinicide
suinicide
Posts: 2407

12 days ago
Unless they added a new source, no, that's the only way.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
suinicide
suinicide
Posts: 2407

12 days ago
Tom Davidson wrote:
Hannah, I get the error &quotnemesisearlylaunch438768295782' has already been used up and was not applied&quot when I follow the link. Is that to be expected? (It's also worth noting that I have never, not ever, received a Bat with Attitude. *sad sigh*)




The ambition update is now public, and you do not need the code to access it.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
0 link
Iris Sims
Iris Sims
Posts: 20

12 days ago
suinicide wrote:
Tom Davidson wrote:
Hannah, I get the error &quotnemesisearlylaunch438768295782' has already been used up and was not applied&quot when I follow the link. Is that to be expected? (It's also worth noting that I have never, not ever, received a Bat with Attitude. *sad sigh*)




The ambition update is now public, and you do not need the code to access it.

how do we access it? is it going to come up among our 'sometimes' cards, or is there somewhere specific I'm supposed to go to start it off? sorry if these are silly questions

--
Curiousity has not yet killed Iris Sims
0 link
suinicide
suinicide
Posts: 2407

12 days ago
Iris Sims wrote:
suinicide wrote:
Tom Davidson wrote:
Hannah, I get the error &quotnemesisearlylaunch438768295782' has already been used up and was not applied&quot when I follow the link. Is that to be expected? (It's also worth noting that I have never, not ever, received a Bat with Attitude. *sad sigh*)




The ambition update is now public, and you do not need the code to access it.

how do we access it? is it going to come up among our 'sometimes' cards, or is there somewhere specific I'm supposed to go to start it off? sorry if these are silly questions


Assuming your ambition is nemesis, and you're caught up to the previous update, it should be a storylet at the top of the page. It might be lodgings, as that is where I was.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/sunnytime
A gentleman seeking the liberation of knowledge, with a penchant for violence.
RIP suinicide, stuck in a well. Still has it under control.
+1 link
Winthropx
Winthropx
Posts: 103

12 days ago
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
My only disappointed so far is that special bat is not a new companion


I really wish the same thing! The bat sounds so cool

--
Bishop Winthrop, a kind-hearted soul
A Paramount Presence
I accept all social actions
His Appearance
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic9363-your-characters-appearances.aspx?messageid=229809&Page=10#post#post229809
+1 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software