Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

The Cintamani Ball Messages in this topic - RSS

Lord Gazter
Lord Gazter

12/18/2019
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
Evensong glances over at Jolanda's mask, before snapping back to attention. "I'm going to ask a private question. Are you surface or London born?"

"I must say that is not usually a question I'm asked, but I was born on the surface and indeed spent most of life up there." Lord Gazter swirls his wine for before taking another sip. "Although I must say I do now consider London my home as dreadfully sentimental as that sounds."
edited by Lord Gazter on 12/18/2019

--
Lord Gazter: a charming gentleman of noble birth and a person of significant influence.

Victoria Crow: a spirited la.. young woman and freshly anointed firebrand.

Get a copy of the Phlegethonian Gazette for pertinent and trustworthy news! Only ten pence!
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

12/18/2019
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
Evensong glances over at Jolanda's mask

[N.B. To my incurable regret, Jolanda has not yet made her entrance to the ball. Perhaps she is waiting to make the most dramatic entrance.]

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
+1 link
the old man
the old man

12/18/2019
the old man looks at the ball room where the snake appeared mutters something about always coming back then going to the wine cellar and there it is again irrigo and violant? what on earth is he missing and then just as suddenly its gone and he goes back to being a normal tomb colonist going to the wine celler to block out the memory's this party has awoken "knew I should have brought my forget me not handkerchief he mutters".
edited by the old man on 12/18/2019

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
+1 link
Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu

12/18/2019
Lord Gazter wrote:
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
Evensong glances over at Jolanda's mask, before snapping back to attention. "I'm going to ask a private question. Are you surface or London born?"

"I must say that is not usually a question I'm asked, but I was born on the surface and indeed spent most of life up there." Lord Gazter swirls his wine for before taking another sip. "Although I must say I do now consider London my home as dreadfully sentimental as that sounds."

Evensong's voice drops down. Dirae Erinyes starts to loudly whisper, making any it harder for any eavesdroppers. "We want to the surface. I sw the stars for the first time. Stars that probably aren't hiding moon-misers and starved men. It makes me think of home." She sips her wine. "And also why someone would picked to be trapped down here."

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Dirae%20Erinyes. Closed to calling cards, but open for all other social action. I also love to roleplay.
0 link
Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu

12/18/2019
Siankan wrote:
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
Evensong glances over at Jolanda's mask

[N.B. To my incurable regret, Jolanda has not yet made her entrance to the ball. Perhaps she is waiting to make the most dramatic entrance.]

Whoops! Let's assume that Evensong is looking at another bird mask then. I will save the pairs thoughts on the lack of swans in London for after she arrives.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Dirae%20Erinyes. Closed to calling cards, but open for all other social action. I also love to roleplay.
0 link
Lord Gazter
Lord Gazter

12/18/2019
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
Evensong's voice drops down. Dirae Erinyes starts to loudly whisper, making any it harder for any eavesdroppers. "We want to the surface. I sw the stars for the first time. Stars that probably aren't hiding moon-misers and starved men. It makes me think of home." She sips her wine. "And also why someone would picked to be trapped down here."

"I can't say for others, but on the matter of what keeps me here in the neath I can indeed explain your question. With the passing of my father I have become the one responsible for my family's affairs. Traditions must of course be kept and our family name must be upheld at court. It is duty that keeps me in the Neath." Lord Gazter pauses for a momment staring thoughtfully at his half empty glass.

"Although I must admit I do not mind the sacrifice there are many wonders that the Neath possesses are quite astounding. Things out of a homeric legends exist here: men made of clay, prisoner's honey, great and horrible beasts of the deep, and even immortality. Of course I do miss the surface at times, but I have come to embrace this new life in the Neath."

--
Lord Gazter: a charming gentleman of noble birth and a person of significant influence.

Victoria Crow: a spirited la.. young woman and freshly anointed firebrand.

Get a copy of the Phlegethonian Gazette for pertinent and trustworthy news! Only ten pence!
0 link
Iris Sims
Iris Sims

12/18/2019
Lady Sapho Byron wrote:

"I say," an elegantly slender red-head remarks to Iris whilst collecting a glass of wine, "what a splendid mask! It's both seasonal and Neathy: nicely done!"

"Why thank you! I like yours, as well. It looks wonderful with your dress." Iris extends a hand. "Iris Sims. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss...?"
edited by Iris Sims on 12/18/2019
edited by Iris Sims on 12/18/2019

--
Curiousity has not yet killed Iris Sims
0 link
Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu

12/18/2019
Lord Gazter wrote:
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:

"I can't say for others, but on the matter of what keeps me here in the neath I can indeed explain your question. With the passing of my father I have become the one responsible for my family's affairs. Traditions must of course be kept and our family name must be upheld at court. It is duty that keeps me in the Neath." Lord Gazter pauses for a momment staring thoughtfully at his half empty glass.

"Although I must admit I do not mind the sacrifice there are many wonders that the Neath possesses are quite astounding. Things out of a homeric legends exist here: men made of clay, prisoner's honey, great and horrible beasts of the deep, and even immortality. Of course I do miss the surface at times, but I have come to embrace this new life in the Neath."

"I guess immortality would make it easier to deal with any other circumstances one would themselves in. I guess it is as my spouse says "The Mushrooms are always plumper on the other side."
Dirae Erinyes stops whistling and joins in "Court? I was just there working another piece. So many tigers. But that's not important. What's important is the Rubbery Mr. Sacks that I saw wondering round, with one of those ringless bells."

--
0 link
the old man
the old man

12/18/2019
the old man sits in the corner bottle of wine in his hand shuddering the nights events have not been kind and have brought up some traumatic events, his minister of enigmas (where did he come from?) advises people to stay away unless, "you wish for a tomb colonist to tell you of his sins and traumas of which I guaranty you are many and tiresome" the minister gives a quick smirk to its compatriot at the door and leaves as soon and as unobtrusively as he came.

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
0 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

12/18/2019
Iris Sims wrote:

"Why thank you! I like yours, as well. It looks wonderful with your dress." Iris extends a hand. "Iris Sims. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss...?"

“Lady Sapho Byron, at your service,” the woman answers with a smile while warmly taking Iris’ hand. “It looks like you’ve been busy this evening,” she adds, flicking a glance at the Curious Spatters on the other’s gown.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
Fighting the Menace of Corsetry Since 1892.
0 link
Iris Sims
Iris Sims

12/18/2019
Iris follows her gaze and notices the stain for the first time. "I thought I got it all off." She pours a bit of red wine on it in hopes of at least disguising the stain. "Knife-and-Candle players. Ambushes never end in their favour, try as they might."

--
Curiousity has not yet killed Iris Sims
0 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond

12/19/2019
The 1868 improved her mood, though not her visibility; it seems that in this attire, she can only be seen while active in conversation, or while touching a person. So she goes in search of GregM, who may be interested in a bit of dancing, and perhaps small talk after.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
the old man
the old man

12/19/2019
Iris Sims wrote:
Iris follows her gaze and notices the stain for the first time. "I thought I got it all off." She pours a bit of red wine on it in hopes of at least disguising the stain. "Knife-and-Candle players. Ambushes never end in their favour, try as they might."

the old man noticeably more sober (you don't want to know how) says "oh don't worry about the small stain their are worst acts to commit at a party, I know because I seem to be doing all of them" the old man chuckles and offers a dance. Though he does seem noticeably ill whenever drink comes up in conversation

--
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

12/19/2019
August looked around for the host, Sian Kan, once he had located him he approached the professor. "Ah there you are, say may I ask you something about the small incident from earlier tonight with the snake? Did you get if from the surface or did one manage to manifest itself without a host?" August asked casually, as if it was the most normal thing that could happen at parties. "The party seems to be a blast regardless, would you mind if I laced a few of the wine bottles with Prisoner's Honey? It is amazing to get people to enjoy themselves some more."

--
Honeyaddict, Silverer Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence of the Old Regime
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola. Update: a Basecamp has been completed, now to win back the Viric Jungle in order to build the Church itself!

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes.
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

12/19/2019
Very, very quietly, Sian responds, "I won't go into details here. However, I will tell you that it is neither from the Surface nor the mirrors, and the good bishop is pleased. Well, reasonably pleased."

--
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

12/19/2019
5:30 The Rubbery Chorus begins its festive wurbling. Guests drift toward the opposite end of the hall.

--
+1 link
the old man
the old man

12/19/2019
Siankan wrote:
5:30 The Rubbery Chorus begins its festive wurbling. Guests drift toward the opposite end of the hall.

the old man upon hearing the music arises once more to good spirits puts some amber down by them and try's (very badly) to sing along you can see the grin shining through his bandages

--
0 link
Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu

12/19/2019
Siankan wrote:

"Ah, speak of festive Rubbery Men and they will come," Dirae Erinyes remarks, raising their glass in a toast to the choir.
"I never knew that they could sing and not sound melancholy," Evensong remarks also raising her glass.
"You know what, I think we employed some of them in our Henry play."

--
0 link
Ixc
Ixc

12/19/2019
Siankan wrote:

Iris Sims wrote:

Ixc and Nora share a smile at the guests' retreat, but Ixc begins to move away from Nora and the choir. "Just need to give a bit of advice to someone, before some nosy busybody takes notice and has them carted off by the Constables. Would spoil the evening, don't you think?" Nora nodded, and turned back to listen to the Rubbery choir.

Ixc waits until the Rubbery choir builds to a crescendo of wurbiling before he approaches Ms. Sims, giving a wave to the old tomb colonist spiritedly singing with the choir. "I uh, noticed that stain of yours. Some salt or a pinch of something strong might help with that." He begins to slip away, before remembering something. "Of course, I acquired this knowledge through entirely legal situations."

Meanwhile, the Rubbery choir envelops half of the room in their crescendo. Nora watches, entranced, as their tentacles writhe furiously, and glasses and tables shake like a Stone Pig was stirring underneath them.

--
Pleased to meet you. Ixc, spy and detective. Inventor of the Correspondence Cannon.
Are you a Paramount Presence? Record your name here. For posterity, of course.

Being poked incessantly by nightmares? Poke them back!
Vote the Viscountess for Mayor!
0 link
the old man
the old man

12/19/2019
the old man looks at his watch "is it that time already?" he goes to a deserted part of the room and he pulls out a large contraption from his waist coat, which seems to be holding ladunum? and stabs himself in the chest with it. He exhales loudly hoping the rubbery choir distracts from his action and goes off to re join the party

--
0 link