Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Special Edition Merchandise: FL Playing Cards! Messages in this topic - RSS

the old man
the old man

12/22/2019
Billy Bones jr wrote:
What about six of pearls, knave of regrets, ace of hungers etc? Does this deck feature those intriguing cards?

we do not speak of those things, nor should you.

--
an old man from the colony's mentioning his name to the right people might get you help to the wrong a beating
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
+3 link
rahv7
rahv7

12/22/2019
Billy Bones jr wrote:
What about six of pearls, knave of regrets, ace of hungers etc? Does this deck feature those intriguing cards?

No, it contains 4 suits, namely Rats, Cats, Hats, and Bats.

--
It's possible people have forgotten that there is an actual devil in the actual Lord Mayor's office. A devil who is promising to look after people's souls. What is wrong with everybody?

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/rahv7
0 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

12/22/2019
Billy Bones jr wrote:

Only one...
[spoiler]Queen of Inks, disguised as Queen of Bats wink[/spoiler]

--
|| the Nocturnal Nostalgist, pawnbroker of dreams and memories ||
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

12/22/2019
Just got mine in the mail! I can confirm it does contain one other of those cards: the TWO OF BATS. (Though several other cards have nods to those illicit suites.)

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link
Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

17 days ago
I'm told by Gametee that these are selling fast, and I will be talking about them in all of the big emails I do about the birthday at the weekend - so if you want to get it on it, this is your nudge to do that thing!

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+1 link
phryne
phryne

14 days ago
I've never bought FL merch before, but since these look really beautiful, and it's the 10-year-anniversary, I gave myself a nudge. smile

Plus, being playing cards, this is merch that has an actual use, which I prefer muchly over pretty things that can do nothing but gather dust. wink

--
Ambition summaries project (work in progress)
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown GuideDestiny Guide
Go play StoryNexus games - while you still can!
+2 link
c-schroed
c-schroed

12 days ago
My Deck has just arrived at my lodgings today! And it's wonderful! I especially like that there is a well-known sentence written across four certain cards (of course, the cards had this number). And of course I loved the message I first saw after opening the package. And the Nine of Cats is such a nice idea.

I could go on like this for quite some time, I guess, but to sum up: My, everyone involved in this have simply outdone themselves. Thousands of Thanks for this great merch!

--
Cattus Schroedingeris, scientist and author, at your service!

Kitty Schroedingeris, his Cousin, who is always plotting something.

"Always look to love. Always."
+2 link
Dimitri Petrenko
Dimitri Petrenko

8 days ago
Wonder if I could play Heart's Desire with these...

Perhaps a ruleset could be made?
edited by Dimitri Petrenko on 1/18/2020
0 link
idyl
idyl

8 days ago
Been a month since I ordered them with nothing received yet. £9.95 for "Express shipping" was more than half the price of the item.

This is the furthest update I can see on my order: "Your order is confirmed. We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

Ah well.

--
edited by idyl on 1/18/2020

--
“Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est"
0 link
The Curious Watcher
The Curious Watcher

8 days ago
idyl wrote:
Been a month since I ordered them with nothing received yet. £9.95 for "Express shipping" was more than half the price of the item.

This is the furthest update I can see on my order: "Your order is confirmed. We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status."

Ah well.

--
edited by idyl on 1/18/2020

I honestly thought it was just me. I ordered mine the day it was available and picked the cheapest shipping option, not realizing that it did not have tracking, and I am still waiting. I have contacted Gametee about it, but they more or less said that it was out of their hands.

I am going to wait a few more days, but I will have to order a new one if it really was misplaced. I want to at least get something out of this, even if it means having to pay twice, though I am pretty skeptical how overseas shipping doesn't have any tracking whatsoever.

--
Den Blackwell, Paramount
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Den%20Blackwell
The Silent Vake Hunter: GONE NORTH
The Ravenous Wanderer:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Ravenous%20Wanderer
The Melancholic End-Bringer:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Melancholic%20End-Bringer
The Lethal Nightmare:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Lethal%20Nightmare
+1 link
phryne
phryne

8 days ago
Got mine today! Took them only five days within Europe - my, they really are a work of art! In Love

I'm sorry for those experiencing a long wait. I suppose you're not in Europe? Don't lose hope yet! They're shipped via regular old air mail, which can sometimes take quite long. I remember ordering something at a little Canadian online shop a few years ago when the goods took 6 or 8 weeks to arrive!

--
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown GuideDestiny Guide
+1 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

8 days ago
I had to deal with international shipping as well, but my cards arrived in under a week on the one shipping option listed. This long a wait sounds like a problem.
edited by Optimatum on 1/19/2020

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+2 link
phryne
phryne

7 days ago
The captains' caps on the Three of Hats bearing the names of the three ships from the Season of Wrecks is a lovely detail!

Just saying, if Madame Shoshana's tarot set were ever made available in the future, I would very probably get that too... Big Grin

--
+2 link