Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Special Edition Merchandise: FL Playing Cards! Messages in this topic - RSS

Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

12/12/2019

Edit: Here they are!

https://gametee.co.uk/products/storridges-definitely-unmarked-playing-cards

We will be putting some new Fallen London merchandise up for advance sale here next week, as part of the 10th birthday celebrations!

Storridge's Definitely Unmarked Deck of Playing Cards

A glorious, gilded deck of 55 cards suitable for Neathy or Surface games of your choice, featuring brand new illustrations of characters and items, and unique pip card designs in the four Neathy suits: hats, bats, rats and cats.

They are being produced by Gametee, who also made our beautiful, limited edition pin badge sets earlier this year. The cards are limited edition, but we've made almost three times as many sets as we did for the pins. Expect photographs of the finished deck in due course. I believe you will not be disappointed: they're truly something special!

edited by h4nchan on 12/18/2019

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+10 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

12/12/2019
Playing Cards from Fallen London... I think I found the Christmas Present for this year.

I was also wondering, will there ever be merch in the form of items you can get in-game?
For example the Cosmogone Spectacles, or some of the (harmless) Candles, or maybe even things such as miniature versions of eg: Feducci's Lance (replica) or a Vial in the form of the Vial of M_____s' B___d?

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
0 link
Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

12/12/2019
We like to do these one-off special merchandise pieces, but we're a little limited by logistics. We don't have plans to make very limited display items at the moment, though Gametee do make candles so that's a possibility! I think you'll be pleased with the cards, they have a very special design and look like an in-universe artifact!

--
+3 link
NiteBrite
NiteBrite

12/12/2019
Sign me up, I'll take seven please ;-)

--
I AM currently accepting calling cards.
Stats loss counter: reset, irrigo equivalent: none
[00:34] <@ortab> NiteBrite's laugh is that of a condemned soul gazing into the abyss.
Merciless Modiste avatar by Paul Arendt (based on an original image by Joe England)
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/TheBriteModiste
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

12/12/2019
Hannah Flynn wrote:
though Gametee do make candles so that's a possibility!

With a possibility to buy a set of seven, I hope. (This is, of course, terribly foolish of you. And of the many, many purchasers.)

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
0 link
Arcengal
Arcengal

12/15/2019
I can see it now:

"I want to make a complaint, I ordered a complete set of 7 False Saint Candles and when the box came, there were only 6 candles and one slot left empty! The D candle was missing! This is unacceptable customer service!"

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Arcengal
+3 link
NNNnobody
NNNnobody

12/15/2019
Arcengal wrote:
I can see it now:

"I want to make a complaint, I ordered a complete set of 7 False Saint Candles and when the box came, there were only 6 candles and one slot left empty! The D candle was missing! This is unacceptable customer service!"

They could also make the G candle some sort of Do-it-yourself-kit.

--
......I'm shy.....
+4 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

12/15/2019
NNNnobody wrote:
They could also make the G candle some sort of Do-it-yourself-kit.
Woaaaa! Big Grin smile) :o
edited by Skinnyman on 12/15/2019

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
+1 link
Emain Ablach
Emain Ablach

12/15/2019
Oh, nice ! I can't wait to see it.

--
Went NORTH. Got salted. Never came back. We won't remember him.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Emain%20Ablach
0 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

12/15/2019
I was thinking some more on the stuff FBG could sell as merch and I was thinking of things that could be from in-game like maps of the Zee, the Fallen City etc. Or keychain Correspondence Symbols or chess pieces or a badge from the Dilmon Club :P
Or a DIY to make candles or something like a calligraphy kit with special ink for Correspondence or Dissonance Big Grin
So many possibilities...

Regardless I cannot wait for the cards to come to the store Big Grin

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
0 link
Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

12/18/2019
The cards are live for community members! Enjoy!
edited by h4nchan on 12/19/2019

--
+2 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

12/18/2019
They are gorgeous! In Love

edited by JaneAnkhVeos on 1/24/2020

--
|| the Nocturnal Nostalgist, pawnbroker of dreams and memories ||
+3 link
dov
dov

12/19/2019
Hannah Flynn wrote:
The cards are live for community members! Enjoy!

I must be playing Fallen London for too long since I originally read that as: "the cards are alive" and it seemed perfectly normal to me.

--
Want a sip of Hesperidean Cider? Send me a request in-game. Here's an_ocelot's guide how.
(Most social actions are welcome. Please no requests to Loiter Suspiciously and no investigations of the Affluent Photographer)
0 link
Raccoonajr
Raccoonajr

12/19/2019
Those look terrific!

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Raccoonajr
0 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

12/19/2019
Time for wild guesses and speculations!

[spoiler]Joker 1 – [photo] the Inconvenient Aunt
Joker 2 – someone else, perhaps? oh dear... Mr Eaten? or even worse... the Struggling Artist?!

Ace of Bats – [photo] the Masters
King of Bats – [early preview] the Topsy King
Queen of Bats – [photo] one of the Clathermonts, presumably the Lady in Lilac herself if it is a Queen (either here or Rats)
Jack of Bats – ?

Ace of Rats – hey, there’s something interesting drawn there! I mean, other Aces are equally interesting, but it’s something more than just a rat... any ideas?
King of Rats – the Relickers? the Big Rat?
Queen of Rats – see Queen of Bats; otherwise, the Gracious Widow? Mrs Plenty?
Jack of Rats – any of the Rattus Faber?

King of Hats – the Manager? (he’s literally a king in a stovepipe hat, nuff said) or the Boatman?
Queen of Hats – [early preview] the Traitor Empress
Jack of Hats – [photo] Jack-of-Smiles

King of Cats – [mentioned in the description] the Banded Prince
Queen of Cats – the Duchess? (99,9% sure)
Jack of Cats – the Starveling Cat?[/spoiler]
edited by JaneAnkhVeos on 12/19/2019

--
+1 link
millea
millea

12/19/2019
JaneAnkhVeos wrote:
Time for wild guesses and speculations!

We discussed it on Discord already, but...

[spoiler]I think the Ace of Rats might be the Rat of Glory - in one of the photos we see the bottom of a candle.

As for the Queen of Bats, I thought it was the Quiet Deviless given the appearance and her darling bat (rest in peace) ![/spoiler]
edited by millea on 12/19/2019

--
Elvira Blake, the Pariah's Doctor. ༺⚜️༻ Anne Meredith, the Disfigured Captain.
+1 link
JaneAnkhVeos
JaneAnkhVeos

12/19/2019
millea wrote:
[spoiler]I think the Ace of Rats might be the Rat of Glory - in one of the photos we see the bottom of a candle.

As for the Queen of Bats, I thought it was the Quiet Deviless given the appearance and her darling bat (rest in peace) ![/spoiler]

Indeed, now I see what it is smile
And the second: it may be! After all, until recently she has been the first (relatively friendly) face we saw in Fallen London...

--
0 link
rahv7
rahv7

12/22/2019
JaneAnkhVeos wrote:
Queen of Cats – the Duchess? (99,9% sure)

Nope, it's the Countess of the Carnelian Coast, Ravager of the Boil of Calamities, Born in the Emerald and Herald of the Smouldering Tower.

See here.

--
It's possible people have forgotten that there is an actual devil in the actual Lord Mayor's office. A devil who is promising to look after people's souls. What is wrong with everybody?

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/rahv7
0 link
Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

12/22/2019
I think I may be getting these for Christmas -- fingers crossed!

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"

No plant battles, please.
0 link
Billy Bones jr
Billy Bones jr

12/22/2019
What about six of pearls, knave of regrets, ace of hungers etc? Does this deck feature those intriguing cards?

--
Billy Bones jr
0 link