Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Endings of Ambitions : when ? Messages in this topic - RSS

Emain Ablach
Emain Ablach

12/7/2019
Hello, delicious friends,

I just wanted to ask if we have any news about the endings of the Ambitions some of us started... well, about ten years ago ?

I'm not very present on the forum, so I don't know if these loose ends are now completed. And as we all know, some things shall not be postponed indefinitely.

Would anyone please tell me ?

--
Went NORTH. Got salted. Never came back. We won't remember him.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Emain%20Ablach
0 link
Aria McCrea
Aria McCrea

12/7/2019
Well, this was posted a few days ago, so the end is nebulously in sight!

That said, though, I believe Light Fingers is the closest to the end as far as currently implemented content goes.
0 link
Azothi
Azothi

12/7/2019
Aria McCrea wrote:
[url=]Well, this was posted a few days ago, so the end is nebulously in sight!

That said, though, I believe Light Fingers is the closest to the end as far as currently implemented content goes.
All of the Ambitions have reached their penultimate chapter. It's just that Light Fingers was a chapter behind for a couple of years.

--
Azoth I, the Emissary of Cardinals - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Hesperidean.
+1 link
Aria McCrea
Aria McCrea

12/7/2019
My mistake, then! >>; I was mislead by a friend of mine apparently.
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

12/7/2019
Emain Ablach wrote:
I just wanted to ask if we have any news about the endings of the Ambitions some of us started... well, about ten years ago ?
Excuse me? Woaaaaa! Do you happen to have some screenshots or anything from the old times?

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
Emain Ablach
Emain Ablach

12/8/2019
Sadly not, the only screenshots I have are from the SMEN "ambition". I would have liked to keep some as souvenirs, like when it was called "Echo Bazaar" instead of Fallen London. ^^

Thank you for the answers ! I really hope they will wrap everything soon.
edited by Emain Ablach on 12/8/2019

--
Went NORTH. Got salted. Never came back. We won't remember him.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Emain%20Ablach
0 link