Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Patch Notes Messages in this topic - RSS

StuartFBG
StuartFBG

9 days ago
4th June

• Whitsun has been cleared away. Any unused Scarlet eggs have been exchanged for Amber Ha’Pennies.
  • A difficult, lengthy process to obtain a new vanity quality is now available in Balmoral. This is not possible to complete as of yet.
  • Abandoning a Flash Lay no longer requires 25 Flash Lay’s Progress.
  • Daniel will now only appear in areas of the Parabolan War that he’s supposed to.
  • For balance reasons relating to future content, leaving a certain dismal place in the northern Unterzee now costs seven actions. You didn’t want to go there anyway.
  • M. Demeaux' Advice for Captains, Commemorative Edition and Second Edition now grant +1 Zeefaring instead of An Experienced Zailor.

edited by StuartFBG on 6/4/2021
0 link
StuartFBG
StuartFBG

9 days ago
Wojciech wrote:

Can you please also reorder branches in the War in Parabola so that the Morale-using option is consistently the first one? Currently, it's the first in most locations, but not in the last one.

Sure!
0 link
Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

9 days ago
Has anything replaced M. Demeaux Advice for more recent players? I recall it was originally a perk associated with one of the SS's.

StuartFBG wrote:
4th June
  • M. Demeaux' Advice for Captains, Commemorative Edition and Second Edition now grant +1 Zeefaring instead of An Experienced Zailor.

edited by StuartFBG on 6/4/2021

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

9 days ago
StuartFBG wrote:
A difficult, lengthy process to obtain a new vanity quality is now available in Balmoral. This is not possible to complete as of yet.
Alright, I need to up my level for the new content! smile

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
StuartFBG
StuartFBG

2 days ago
11th June
  • Several ‘Airs of _____’ qualities that used to be in the Story category are now in the Randomiser category.
  • Certain progress bars that weren’t displaying properly now do so.
  • A pop-up on mobile devices now correctly displays “no draw limit” in infinite-draw situations, instead of claiming that you have 2.1 billion cards in your deck.
+2 link