Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Salons

Here you can speculate on the game’s plot, discuss its characters, and compare notes with other players.

Pen Pals List Messages in this topic - RSS

Hymenaeus
Hymenaeus

12/6/2019
Here is a list of those who are interested to openly share and receive in-character letters with one another. If you want to be added to the list so others can consider writing to you, please pop your name and profile in here.

Accepting Pen Pals:
Hymenaeus Blackwood
Vincent Asmund
The old man
Dirae Erinyes
eyebal
Chance DuVert
Thanos Black
Ixc
edited by Hymenaeus on 3/3/2020

--
Hymenaeus Blackwood, a radical academic and philosopher balancing on the tightrope of infernal and aristocratic allegiance. Celestial poet, tinkerer, teacher, vehemently British.
0 link
eyeball
eyeball

1/3/2020
i'm interested! but i'm also a very new player (im still on my first story with the detective), does this change anything?

--
my name is jasmine and, despite being very new to fallen london in general, im very interested in black cards and all the like. prone to rping at times.

eyebal, aspiring detective who has a slight interest in rubbery men. a goofball at heart.
0 link
the old man
the old man

1/3/2020
eyeball wrote:
i'm interested! but i'm also a very new player (im still on my first story with the detective), does this change anything?
not at all feel free to use the roleplaying aspect as much as any paramount presence
edited by the old man on 1/3/2020

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
0 link
eyeball
eyeball

1/3/2020
the old man wrote:
not at all feel free to use the roleplaying aspect as much as any paramount presence
ah, good! i would like to be added to the list then, my profile is in my signature.

--
my name is jasmine and, despite being very new to fallen london in general, im very interested in black cards and all the like. prone to rping at times.

eyebal, aspiring detective who has a slight interest in rubbery men. a goofball at heart.
0 link
Chance DuVert
Chance DuVert

1/10/2020
Hi there! Is it too late for my character to join?

Chance DuVert—an amoral dilettante with too much ambition and not enough attention span. They tend to be more of a showoff, which is a bit contradictory to their financial and social position. In short, they are an avid subscriber to the “you only live once” philosophy. Their ostentatiousness is mainly driven by their desire to be liked and, if such a thing is even possible, loved.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Chance%20DuVert
+1 link
Thanos Black
Thanos Black

1/10/2020
Add me as well, good sir. New to the Neath too, a mere 3 months or so, but willing to roleplay and help (and be helped by) others with menaces.

--
Avid Collector of Multifarious Paraphernalia and all Manner of Things Useless, Unwanted and Unnecessary.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Thanos%20Black
+1 link
Hymenaeus
Hymenaeus

1/13/2020
I have updated the list for our new pen pals!

--
Hymenaeus Blackwood, a radical academic and philosopher balancing on the tightrope of infernal and aristocratic allegiance. Celestial poet, tinkerer, teacher, vehemently British.
0 link
Lord Chillingsworth
Lord Chillingsworth

2/9/2020
I do need to widen my circle of correspondents. Please feel free to exchange letters with me. I will reciprocate (will also send Feast of the Rose gifts!).
0 link
Ixc
Ixc

2/9/2020
I would love to correspond with others.

--
Pleased to meet you. Ixc, spy and detective. Inventor of the Correspondence Cannon.
Are you a Paramount Presence? Record your name here. For posterity, of course.

Being poked incessantly by nightmares? Poke them back!
Vote the Viscountess for Mayor!
0 link
Hymenaeus
Hymenaeus

3/3/2020
Added Ixc to the list, and have also changed my own player name after giving myself a slight change (addition of a surname smile )

Lord Chillingsworth wrote:
I do need to widen my circle of correspondents. Please feel free to exchange letters with me. I will reciprocate (will also send Feast of the Rose gifts!).

Please send me a direct link to your profile so I can put it on the list. smile

--
0 link
jolybean
jolybean

17 days ago
I'd love to send and receive letters! Open to all social actions, too, although if you're going to betray me, do send a note.

--
Amory Alston: A poker-about in things which ought not to be poked about in. Often led astray by a twist of the hair and a bite of the lip. She won't last long if she continues this way. https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Amory%20Alston
0 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

16 days ago
[I would love to be added to this list for an opportunity to make some delicious friends.]

--
Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee.
0 link