Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.
the topic is closed | show rated messages only

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Weekly Fallen London Questions, 25/11/2019 Messages in this topic - RSS

NNNnobody
NNNnobody

8 days ago
Azothi wrote:
NNNnobody wrote:
I need to get my hands on a Night-Whisper during the next month and I don't have much of anything. Could someone advise me on a course of action?
The Sanctuary of Crimson Petals expedition has one success that gives Night Whispers. It might take a couple tries.
edited by Azothi on 11/30/2019

Thanks for the suggestions, I am trying this one, it looks like I'll at least get some compensation if I don't get what I need.

--
......I'm shy.....
0 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman

8 days ago
fafer.forums wrote:
Need advice please. I'll probably acquire Paramount Presence next week, so looking for any other interesting challenge. I think there was some google doc list available showing bunch of weird stuff to acquire. Anyone knows about it and can link it?

Or what would be your proposal for next challenge other then seeking the name?
Are you talking about the one in my signature? smile
And congratulations on your new rank, delicious! I'm sure a devil out there really sees you as a very delicious friend!

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
+1 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

8 days ago
You can get Night Whispers at the Court of Tigers. Just gather favor at the Labyrinth of Tigers - 20 points of favor buy you a Night Whisper.

As for Neathmass, yes, the lodgings are a game-changer so go for them, but I also loved playing, for a small amount of Fate, the Duchess' story, which hands a unique weapon (+12 to dangerous).

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
0 link
Reused NPC
Reused NPC

7 days ago
I've returned after a brief hiatus, and I must ask -- what in the Neath did they do to the poor deviless on the login screen?

...And on a more serious note, I currently can't perform some specific social actions, specifically Coffee at Caligula's, sparring (lethal or nonlethal), asking a friend to reduce suspicion (and betraying likewise), loitering (or at least Austere loitering), chess, writing a simple letter, and, most important of all, sending a Sacksmas card. These all result in a slightly-longer-than-usual load time and a blank page, consistently.
I can still heal or poison an acquaintance, I can still help with or study nightmares, and you'd better bet I can still set throw green gauntlets.

Is anybody else having issues like this? They seem oddly specific, but for as long as they inhibit my ability to send the most flagrantly green-and-red rectangles of cardstock possible through the post, I cannot let it stand!

--
ReusedNPC, a d__ned lunatic.

Edmund Viric, a rather dreamy sort.

"I won't stay long, I shan't stay long! Tell me a secret."
--the Baldomerian
0 link
Azothi
Azothi

7 days ago
Reused NPC wrote:
I've returned after a brief hiatus, and I must ask -- what in the Neath did they do to the poor deviless on the login screen?
Happy 10th anniversary!

Reused NPC wrote:
...And on a more serious note, I currently can't perform some specific social actions, specifically Coffee at Caligula's, sparring (lethal or nonlethal), asking a friend to reduce suspicion (and betraying likewise), loitering (or at least Austere loitering), chess, writing a simple letter, and, most important of all, sending a Sacksmas card. These all result in a slightly-longer-than-usual load time and a blank page, consistently.
I can still heal or poison an acquaintance, I can still help with or study nightmares, and you'd better bet I can still set throw green gauntlets.

Is anybody else having issues like this? They seem oddly specific, but for as long as they inhibit my ability to send the most flagrantly green-and-red rectangles of cardstock possible through the post, I cannot let it stand!
This issue cropped up a couple hours ago. Those social actions don't seem to be working at the moment, and it's currently the middle of the night in the UK, so when it'll be resolved is uncertain.

--
Azoth I, the Amaranthine Wanderer - Midnighter - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Hesperidean.
0 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

7 days ago
I cannot load Fallen London at all, neither in Mozilla nor in Chrome.
And its already 09:20 in London, so service is probably working.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
0 link
Azothi
Azothi

7 days ago
Social actions should be working now. The servers have been tickled, apparently.

--
Azoth I, the Amaranthine Wanderer - Midnighter - A Paramount Presence (not currently accepting new Proteges)
Away to where the Chain cannot bind us.
Hesperidean.
+1 link
Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi

7 days ago
It's not the first time this fault has occurred, though. Not being able to send prezzies or play chess has been a problem on two previous occasions.

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
0 link
Reused NPC
Reused NPC

6 days ago
Ah, I see. It's good to see that the servers have been tickled into shape, and I'll send the deviless a get-well-soon card.

--
ReusedNPC, a d__ned lunatic.

Edmund Viric, a rather dreamy sort.

"I won't stay long, I shan't stay long! Tell me a secret."
--the Baldomerian
0 link