Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Plagued by Nightmares! Messages in this topic - RSS

Thanos Black
Thanos Black

12 days ago
Fellow Londoners!
I've only recently arrived to the Neath (about a month ago) and I've dabbled in all sorts of activities, apart from the most social-oriented ones. My solitude seems to have taken a psychological toll on me, however, and I have recently found myself plagued by Nightmares. If any friendly face could lend a helping hand in alleviating this problem, I would be grateful.
Thanos Black
0 link
the old man
the old man

12 days ago
well mr thanos nightmares are quite annoying so until you are able to tend to them I am glad to help the old man (in case you are very very new it should be in messages)
edited by the old man on 11/26/2019

--
an old man from the colony's mentioning his name to the right people might get you help to the wrong a beating
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
0 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan

11 days ago
Feel free to call upon Jolanda Swan as well, dear mr Black.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

11 days ago
Pro tip: If you're asking people to send you social actions, it helps tremendously if you can put a link to your profile in your signature. Some people who might otherwise be happy to help you with nightmares might not want to play the character name guessing game.

In other news, Truffle was a brilliant name for a Blemmigan Tourist. Well done.

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
0 link