Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Dealing with "A Snearing Gentleman" Messages in this topic - RSS

LittlePunkGirl
LittlePunkGirl

14 days ago
So I'm trying to complete the quest continuing the main story line from the university but a certain Valet is getting in the way. I have everything I need except 2 "Books of Hidden Bodies" any advice on acquiring them?
0 link
the old man
the old man

14 days ago
the best way I found was to follow the affair with the box and obtain licences for the bit with mahogany hall but the way I used because the sheer amount of perls for that is astonishing is to go to watchmaker hill and get in a litary sort of fist fight sorry its a pain
0 link
LittlePunkGirl
LittlePunkGirl

14 days ago
the old man wrote:
the best way I found was to follow the affair with the box and obtain licences for the bit with mahogany hall but the way I used because the sheer amount of perls for that is astonishing is to go to watchmaker hill and get in a litary sort of fist fight sorry its a pain

Thank you smile I'm not a hundred percent on the bit wit mahognaey hall? My Shadowy is pretty low at around 46? I started the box thing and got to stage 5? I think but can't find anything on it now..
0 link
the old man
the old man

14 days ago
LittlePunkGirl wrote:
I started the box thing and got to stage 5? I think but can't find anything on it now..

try the wiki I got lost and it provided quite useful on getting back on track https://fallenlondon.fandom.com/wiki/A_Survivor_of_the_Affair_of_the_Box
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum

14 days ago
Books of Hidden Bodies are pretty rare. If you're a Person of Some Importance, you can make them in the Bazaar Sidestreets. You can also get them on a rare success hunting for caches on the A fine day in the Flit card, unlocked with Shadowy 81.

If you aren't yet a PoSI, I suggest focusing on other stories and coming back to this one later—you'll need a ship for this one.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
0 link