Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

A Particularly Sticky Cat (FANART) Messages in this topic - RSS

Cef
Cef
Posts: 15

10/24/2019

(First time poster, was consumed by the burning need to draw the new cat in 5 minutes)
+17 link
the old man
the old man
Posts: 411

10/24/2019
I do love that cat usless in stats but almost as good as mr bubbles

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
+2 link
RoyalRaven
RoyalRaven
Posts: 41

10/24/2019
I never want to see what happens when one of these catches a rat.

--
Morgan Grim, the Thrill-Seeking Sergeant
I’m free to engage in all social actions, excluding Betrayals.
+1 link
Cef
Cef
Posts: 15

10/24/2019
RoyalRaven wrote:
I never want to see what happens when one of these catches a rat.


I think it'll be both neater and messier than you'd want to see. Probably fascinating in the +3 CP of Nightmares way.
+3 link
Shadowcthuhlu
Shadowcthuhlu
Posts: 1560

10/24/2019
I need the right name for my new and great cat.
Also, what sort of secrets do you get when you catch this cat?

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Dirae%20Erinyes. Closed to calling cards, but open for all other social action. I also love to roleplay.
0 link
Cef
Cef
Posts: 15

10/24/2019
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
I need the right name for my new and great cat.
Also, what sort of secrets do you get when you catch this cat?


My dumb uncreative ass just named it "Blurpy" for the noise it made trying to purr. Blurpy seems to appreciate it, if slobbering all over me with its tentacles is a gesture of affection. Also as far as I know it just (adorably) stains the couch with its slime while it begs for treats. Maybe with time and some bribery it'll fess up.

(In all seriousness this is only the first day, and so far all I can see is its admittedly terrible stats and an option to upgrade. maybe we'd be seeing more of the cat as the event goes on)
+2 link
Chris Gardiner
Chris Gardiner
Administrator
Posts: 540

10/24/2019
This pleases us greatly.
+7 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 2763

10/24/2019
Cef wrote:

(First time poster, was consumed by the burning need to draw the new cat in 5 minutes)


Marvelous artwork! It really does look like a Rubbery Cat! Needless to say, I've already added one to my collection of felines.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
Jolanda Swan
Jolanda Swan
Posts: 1823

10/24/2019
It's... Perfect.

--
Lover of all things beautiful, secret admirer of ugly truths, fond of the Parabola Sun... and always delighted to role play.
http://fallenlondon.com/profile/Jolanda%20Swan
+1 link
Cef
Cef
Posts: 15

10/24/2019
Chris Gardiner wrote:
This pleases us greatly.


Sir I mean no offence but when I saw that you commented I straight out felt like my soul get ejected from my mouth and had to go looking for it before the devils found out.

Thank you??? So much?????
+6 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman
Posts: 2256

10/25/2019
Cef wrote:
Chris Gardiner wrote:
This pleases us greatly.


Sir I mean no offence but when I saw that you commented I straight out felt like my soul get ejected from my mouth and had to go looking for it before the devils found out.


Thank you??? So much?????
Do tell how you got it back so fast!
Great work, delicious, lovely!

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
+1 link
Cef
Cef
Posts: 15

10/25/2019
Skinnyman wrote:
Cef wrote:
Chris Gardiner wrote:
This pleases us greatly.


Sir I mean no offence but when I saw that you commented I straight out felt like my soul get ejected from my mouth and had to go looking for it before the devils found out.


Thank you??? So much?????
Do tell how you got it back so fast!
Great work, delicious, lovely!


Finding it was the easy part, especially since I was at home. Putting it back where it belonged required a lot more finesse.
0 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 2763

10/27/2019
Shadowcthuhlu wrote:
I need the right name for my new and great cat.
Also, what sort of secrets do you get when you catch this cat?


I bet I know! Rubbery Secrets. :-)

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+2 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software