Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Skies

For the discussion of our Sunless Skies, released January 2019.

Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition Messages in this topic - RSS

Hannah Flynn
Hannah Flynn
Administrator

26 days ago
A fancy new edition of Sunless Skies, coming in 2020, to Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and as a free update for PC owners!

Find out everything you need to know

--
Wields the news canon, aboard the hype train.
+3 link
Waterpls
Waterpls

25 days ago
Bad news for core players. Yeah, i understand that company have a product and wants to show it for more broad customers, on other platforms. But for us PC gamers DLC with good chunk of new content or new game would be much better.
edited by Waterpls on 10/20/2019

--
Long grinds: Heptagoat 1/7; Cider Done; Correspondence 21/21; Paramount 4/4.
-3 link
Diptych
Diptych
Administrator

24 days ago
But, expanding their market would bring more revenue - and thus more time and resources - with which to make DLC and/or future games. So, good news for core players.

--
Sir Frederick, the Libertarian Esotericist. Lord Hubris, the Bloody Baron.
Juniper Brown, the Ill-Fated Orphan. Esther Ellis-Hall, the Fashionable Fabian.
+4 link
NotaWalrus
NotaWalrus

23 days ago
I'm looking forward to the changes to character progression. The new facets don't excite me as much as they should. As it stands I feel they're a bit of a wasted mechanic. In theory I should be picking what feels right for my character and opening up opportunities and obstacles with it, but in practice I'm just looking at the stats and trying to get enough to use the Wrath of Heaven plus whatever else I want in that run.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/NotaWalrus
Ignacious, the Licentious Scholar, he will accept most social invitations, including boxed cats and affluent photographers (but only betrayals), though he is absent-minded and might take more time than entirely necessary. He apologizes.

Good evening from Ignacious
Ignacious's Backtory
0 link