Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Off topic: The Surface

Discuss topics unrelated to our games here - as ever, be courteous and have fun!

Real life maps Messages in this topic - RSS

Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

8/7/2019
Dear Neath citizens,

Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain a poster or cloth map of Fallen London, Sunless Sea and/or Sunless Skies?
I've been looking for one to pin to my walls along with the maps of Middle-Earth and Tamriel.

Many thanks!

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
0 link
elderfleur
elderfleur

8/7/2019
As best I can tell, the Sunless Sea poster-size version of "Demeaux's Navigational Chart of the Known Unterzee" was available for the Kickstarter, enjoyed a (public) second print run a few months after the official release, and there was never a third print-run. (So only second-hand at the moment, and a quick search, after sifting out Anne Perry's okay novel, yields no positive result)

The Sunless Skies Sky Charts from the Kickstarter were only released 2 months ago, so even getting one second-hand would be tricky at the moment. For exclusivity's sake, any hypothetical public print run wouldn't be for a while, although optimistically it might be within the year.

Optimistically, any future print-run would also offer the Sunless Sea map again, and maybe also a Fallen London map? I haven't seen any official mock-up for a hypothetical Fallen London map, although we do have the unusually detailed Travel map as a jumping-off point.

--
—Elderfleur
+1 link
Senforza
Senforza

8/7/2019
FWIW I would second demand for a third print-run of the SSeas map, as well as a map of Fallen London. I sniffed around for it secondhand a month or so back with no luck, and I've been going back-and-forth on using the picture from Twitter and printing it myself since, but I'd much rather give the team who created it the money it's worth.

--
Professor F. L. Senforza, The Bloodied Philonoist: an Extraordinary Mind and the Director of Benthic's Department of the Correspondence.

Andrew Barnes, The High-Born Sharpshooter: "If you're not getting shot at at least once a week, what the hell are you doin' with your life?"
+1 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict

8/7/2019
Thank you both!
Shame neither of you found more than what I did, although I didn't find the Kickstarters either, good to know, I need to keep an eye open for the next one, if there will be one.
I'd rather wait until Failbetter themselves release some so I could pay the actual team and those involved with some of my favorite games!

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
0 link