Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

Oh so new to the game. Really. Tips, please? Messages in this topic - RSS

Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi

27 days ago
The dinners are in multiple parts. Once you've put together enough elements to have one of the three possible types of dinner and sent the invitation, it's up to your guest to respond and go through, again, a multi-part process, with two options to write you a note as you go.
If you've done all of your elements and sent out the invitation, there is not much more you can do. If you mean the person you wanted to invite is not listed, check "people I can't invite" to find the reason. "Lacks qualities" means they don't have a free evening. "Elsewhere" means they are at zee or in a menace area.

If you mean the invitation has been sent and nothing has happened -- invitations do occasionally not get taken up. It's up to you to decide how long to leave it unanswered. Sometimes people decline. Sometimes people stop playing unexpectedly.

I hope that helps, but do please get back if I haven't covered the gist of your question.

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
0 link